|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2012 (2171 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- Lounge 16'11 x 11'6
- Kitchen 9'4 x 7'7
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 8'7
- Bathroom with 3 piece white suite
- Single garage
- Driveway for up to four vehicles
- Rear garden with storage shed
- Gas radiator central heating & double glazed windows
Situated on this sought after turning is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which is presented a good standard throughout. The bungalow is available immediately and we would encourage an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Property Reference BUD-11H51D5L
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37922999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BUD-11H51D5L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.