This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment to rent
Mission Court, Woolley Grange
- Barnsley Area
- Contact landlord
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Communal Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 08 September 2012 ( 452 days ago )
Let Agreed - UNFURNISHED - LETMOVE.COM presents this modern two bedroom apartment property ideally located close to the popular commuter town of Woolley. This is an excellent opportunity for the Professionals and couples who would like the luxury of a tranquil countryside living experience. The property is located near Woolley, close to the M1at junction 38 provides excellent infrastructure for everyday travel to surrounding towns and major cities. Local facilities situated close by include post office, Co-op 7-11 store, garden centre and public houses. Living at the Edge you can enjoy nearby outdoor pursuits at Newmillerdam and Bretton country parks, along with Woolley Park Golf Club they are just a short drive away.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE: With video entry system and stairs leading to the second floor.
APARTMENT ENT: leading to a spacious hallway.
LOUNGE AREA: The lounge and kitchen area is an open plan living area with a Juliet balcony with fantastic views of Woolley grange. Finished with quality laminate flooring and light fitting and curtains.
KITCHEN: U shaped design fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and inset stainless steel sink. And space for a fridge freezer.
BEDROOM: Double room with carpets, up double glazed window with curtains and chrome light fitting. EN-SUITE: Two piece bathroom suite with shower cubicle tiled half way in ceramic white tiles with chrome fixture and spot lights.
BEDROOM 2 - A spacious bedroom having carpets, double glazed window with curtains and light fitting.
BATHROOM: with three piece white suite with over bath electric shower. Finished with chrome fixture and splash back ceramic tiles with contemporary vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is communal Garden area and to the rear is car parking which is allocated to the apartment.
All properties on our register will have available at commencement of a tenancy the following documentation:
Landlord's Gas Safety Certificate carried out by a Registered 'Gas Safe' engineer
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
1. All areas including gardens within the legal boundary of the property must be kept tidy at all times of the year - LETMOVE.COM can arrange for garden maintenance at a competitive rate if you require help or assistance achieving this tenancy obligation.
2. Refer if intending sharing this accommodation.
3. Service charges included in the rent for apartments & flats unless any additional or specific costs are mentioned in these particulars.
4. No Smoking within the boundary of any property unless specifically stated in these particulars.
5. No DSS claimants usually accepted unless specific 'DSS claimants welcome' is stated in these particulars.
6. No unsociable behaviour accepted at this property - this policy must be strictly adhered to.
7. Usually no pets are allowed at this property unless specifically mentioned in these particulars. However, please refer for confirmation.
8. From 6 April 2007 all landlords of Assured Short-hold Tenancies (ASTs) in England and Wales have been required to join a mandatory tenancy deposit scheme. The scheme will not apply to deposits taken before the scheme came into force (6 April 2007), unless and until a new replacement tenancy agreement is signed.
All deposits taken by landlords must be safeguarded by one of three Government approved Deposit Protection Schemes and inform the tenant which scheme has been used within 14 days of receiving the deposit.
Letmove.com has partnered with Deposit Protection Service (DPS). Letmove.com register tenants deposits for all landlords whom have instructed the company to act in the capacity of their instructed agent on a managed service basis only.
9. All interested parties must undertake an application/vetting process to enable Landlord(s) to consider granting Tenant(s) an Assured Shorthold Tenancy under Part I of the Housing Act 1988.
10. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Prospective tenants are advised they will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the let.
11. While we endeavour to make our lettings particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
12. Measurements: Approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify all dimensions independently.
13. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any equipment or appliances in this property.
ESTABLISHED COMPANY PRACTICES, PROCEDURES AND PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS:
LETMOVE.COM is a voluntary member of THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN FOR LETTINGS (TPO).
Letmove.com has in place professional indemnity insurance for protection of our clients' interests.
Letmove.com is proud of its established reputation providing a quality housing service for members of the public by representing responsible landlords and tenants fairly.
Please feel free to call us to ask a question, clarify or request further information.
DISCLAIMER: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS. NEITHER LETMOVE.COM NOR COUNTRYWIDE RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS LTD, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.