|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2012 (2034 days ago)|
- Location - close to Marshgate School
- Attractive period home with high ceilings
- 2 reception rooms
- Superb kitchen-diner
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single
- Low maintenance garden
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 minute walk to North Sheen BR
- 10 minute walk to Richmond BR
- Large shed or workshop in rear garden
This attractive property is in superb condition, full of period features, and is located in a quiet road just moments from Marshgate Primary School and North Sheen Station.
Available from October 2012, this property would suit a family or professional sharers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-39052028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HI4-0812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greeneye Property Limited, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.