|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2012 (2075 days ago)|
- Lovely mews property
- Ideal family home
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen diner furnished with dining suite
- Appliances to the kitchen
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Further double and single bedroom
- Ample garden
- Driveway and garage
A beautiful three bed mews property located in the highly desirable village of Catcliffe
The property comprises of:
Seperate entrance hallway with storage
Dining kitchen with fridge/freezer an washing machine. The kitchen is also furnished with table and chairs
Double master bedroom with ensuite shower room
A further double and single bedroom
Family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over the bath
The property also benefits from gardens surrounding the property and a garage and driveway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MJE_P2044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.