International students

Guiding students through the renting process

International students

Group of International Students

As an international student studying in the UK it can be difficult to understand which laws and rules apply to you, so it is essential that you do this research before coming to the UK.

Places for student accommodation are often limited therefore it is important that you speak to the University as soon as you have been offered a place to secure somewhere to live. If you are going into your first year of study, most Universities will guarantee you a place within their halls of residence.

Dependent on the sources of your income, you could also be eligible for additional student funding or tax relief. It is advisable to check with HMRC ( Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs) and your student union representative for more information about any required paperwork you will need to complete during your stay in the UK.

Other links you may find useful:

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.