Starting from just £175,000 for a two bedroom home, this is the place to be if you’re a first time buyer. However if you are looking to move up the ladder there is a stylish range of Barratt's new home styles offering you two, three and four bedrooms - terraced and semi-detached. Register your interest today to find out more about this exciting development.
Cygnet Mews is has the best of both worlds, as it is within easy reach to the hustle and bustle of Bedford and surrounded by Bedfordshire countryside you won't be sort of things to do here. If you are looking for something a little closer to home, you also have a new bar/restaurant across the road.
Cygnet Mews has proven very popular since opening its doors in early 2012. Home owners will benefit from up to date energy saving features in the new range of Barratt homestyles just launched. With over a 100 homes planned this development will result in a real sense of community, in an area close to open countryside but close to Bedford
Sitting just off the new A421 dual carriageway, Cygnet Mews would really suit anyone who has to commute to Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge or London.
Cygnet Mews is also really close to the centre of Bedford. This historic market town has three shopping centres, a weekly market and lots of pubs and restaurants to enjoy. Then there’s the leafy riverside Embankment for relaxing waterside walks.
If you are seeking a varied assortment of shops you will not be disappointed as there is three shopping centres close by and the town centre markets also offer great opportunities for picking up the very best in local produce.
Schools and education
With Kempston's schools not far away, Cygnet Mews is the ideal solution for families; Elstow Lower School is within easy walking distance, with additional primary and secondary schools located near to the development.
- Hastingsbury Business & Enterprise College - Secondary (0.4 miles)
- Ridgeway School - Primary (0.4 miles)
- Kempston Rural Lower School - Primary (0.4 miles)
Sitting just off the new A421, Cygnet Mews would really suit anyone who has to commute to Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge or London. Cygnet Mews is also really close to the centre of Bedford. This historic market town has three shopping centres, a weekly market and lots of pubs and restaurants to enjoy. Then there’s the leafy riverside Embankment for relaxing waterside walks.
Distances are straight line measurements
• Turn off junction 13 at M1, take the A421 exit to A507/Ampthill/Woburn/Bedford
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bedford Rd/A421
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Frank Branston Way/A428
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Cemetery Rd/A5134
• Turn right onto Martell Dr, Restricted usage road
Visit us Thursday to Monday between 11am and 6pm
Wilkinson Road, Bedford, BEDFORDSHIRE, MK42 7FN
Tel: 01234 969016 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.