Vinery Park is a fantastic development of three and four bedroom semi-detached and detached homes.
It is perfectly placed for commuting to Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
The development is located in the village of Clovenfords on the outskirts of Galashiels, a thriving Borders town that offers a wide range of amenities and leisure facilities to residents and visitors.
The local town of Galashiels is only a short drive away and provides all the necessary amenities for day to day living including a leisure centre, a cinema and a wide array of restaurants and bars.
Living at Clovenfords, you will find all your local amenities in the nearby town of Galashiels.
The local Asda superstore is a short drive away where you can get all your groceries and everyday essentials.
Schools and education
Vinery Park is an ideal location for families with young children as there is a newly built primary school on the doorstep of the development.
For the older children, Galashiels Academy is only 2.5miles away and Borders College provides further education for school leavers and adults.
- Caddonfoot Primary School (1.4 miles)
- Balmoral Primary School (2.2 miles)
- Glendinning Terrace Primary School (2.3 miles)
Vinery Park is located in the heart of the Scottish Borders 28 miles from Edinburgh.
The local town of Galashiels is only a short drive away and provides a full range of amenities and leisure facilities.
Distances are straight line measurements
Head for Galashiels in the Scottish Borders along the A7 then follow signs for Clovenfords on the A72.
Thursday to Sunday 10.30am - 5.30pm and Monday 1.30pm - 5.30pm.
Tel: 01896 555013 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page