Sandlands is close to the centre of Forest Town, on the outskirts of Mansfield. It’s a perfect safe haven for families, with playgrounds and green spaces dotted around.
There are everyday shops just moments from your front door and legend-bound Sherwood Forest is also just a short drive away.
With two to five bedroom homes available, you can make this your home whatever your family’s size.
What makes this area such a fantastic location?
• A beautiful setting - The development has been designed to create attractive street scenes, interspersed with play areas and green spaces to complement the surrounding
• Contemporary living - Every home at Sandlands is built to David Wilson's latest specification. Each home incorporates bright airy spaces and modern, open plan living so that you can enjoy every second with your family.
• Family retreats – From swimming to spinning, facials to fencing, the whole family is catered for at nearby Center Parcs, whether you’re looking for a day out or a weekend retreat.
• Sports and Fitness - Golfers are spoilt for choice with an excellent choice close by, including Sherwood Forest, Oakmere Park and Hollinwell Golf Clubs.
• There’s plenty to keep the family entertained with a cinema in the town and the Palace Theatre which hosts an array of live productions
• Mansfield expertly blends town and country living, offering high street shopping and country retreat all just a few miles from each other. The Four Season Shopping Centre is home to well-known chain stores whilst Bridge Street and Church Street offer boutique style, designer shopping.
Schools and education
There is an excellent selection of schools nearby, including;
• South Charnwood High School
• Mercenfeld Primary School
• Ellistown Community Primary School
- Heatherley Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Forest Town Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Holly Primary School (0.5 miles)
• Sandlands is located close to the A60, providing easy access to Nottingham and Worksop. The development is also only a few minutes’ drive from the A6191 which runs through Mansfield’s town centre and links directly to the M1. Mansfield Woodhouse railway station is around three miles away where you can catch trains to Nottingham.
Distances are straight line measurements
Health services nearby;
• Mansfield and Ashfield NHS Clinic
• Kings Mill Hospital - 01623 622515
The nearest accident and emergency hospital is Kingsmill Hospital in nearby Sutton-in-Ashfield (0162 362 2515).
Sandlands Way, Mansfield, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, NG19 0LY
From the M1, leave the motorway at junction 28 and drive along the A38 eastbound, past Sutton-in-Ashfield and Kings Mill Hospital. Take the Mansfield ring road (A6009) and join the A60 northbound. At the traffic lights, turn right on to A6117 Old Mill Lane, turning left at the roundabout on to Sandlands Way.
Visit us today
Our opening hours are from 10.30am – 5.30pm 7 days a week.
Tel: 01623 594637 Local call rate
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is not just a housing developer, we're a company that builds homes. At every stage of the process; from designing and planning to the final finishing touches, we keep in mind the emotional and practical priorities of the people who will be living in our properties.
This customer-centric approach has been at the root of our success for over forty years. We began in a small village in Leicester and today are recognised as one of the country's leading house builders, operating in thirteen regions, from Scotland to Wales and down to the South East of England. All our regions are supported by an extensive customer service team to guide buyers through what, in most cases, is the biggest financial commitment they will ever make.
As part of the Wilson Bowden Group, we established our reputation through the building of large executive properties but today our uncompromising pursuit of excellence extends into a wider portfolio of homes including apartments and townhouses.
At the heart of our company lies the Wilson Way, an attitude which demands all our people, whether they be land buyers, site managers or marketing staff, deliver their very best at all stages of the business. We believe detail is everything and consequently our team takes time to source materials of the highest standard to fashion homes of unparalleled quality.
The David Wilson Difference
Only David Wilson Homes offers buyers a 5 year warranty, covering almost everything we fit as standard meaning there’ll be no unexpected bills for the first 5 years. Our 5 year warranty is in addition to the 10 year NHBC warranty offered as standard.
Another reason for choosing a David Wilson home is the top quality customer service which we provide to all of our customers. We have been awarded the House Builder Federation’s 5 star status for the last four years, meaning that over 90% of our customers would recommend us.
We can help get you moving
Whether you are a first time buyer, moving up or downsizing, we have a range of schemes available to help get you moving to your dream David Wilson home today. Something to sell? Cut out the agents fees and the hassle of selling your current property with our 100% Part Exchange scheme. Taking your first step on to the property ladder? Ask us how you could own your own home with a much smaller deposit with FirstBuy. Our Sales Advisors and Independent Financial Advisors are on hand to help answer any of your questions.