Pulse combines the best of capital living – the perfect blend of contemporary architecture with the stunning historical facade of the newly refurbished Victorian Colindale Hospital. With over 700 apartments and houses set in almost 13 acres, featuring a central public piazza, residents benefit from the atmosphere of city life but with open green spaces all around. To the front of the development is Colindale Underground Station making Pulse only a few tube stops away from the city’s most famous landmarks and shopping districts. Cafés, restaurants and shops centered around the central piazza will give Pulse a cosmopolitan and relaxed feel. The selection of studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature undercroft parking, with the on-site resident’s car club and Colindale Underground Station making the commute to work and the city easier than ever.
- Fitted carpets to entrance hall, living room and master bedrooms to apartments only
- Ceramic tiling to kitchen and bathroom floors
- Beech effect internal doors throughout
- Carlisle Brass door ironmongery in chrome finish
- Walls painted in Almond White andceilings in White
- Symphony Madison range
- Wall and base units in Pear woodgrain colour or similar
- Slate Grey laminate worktops
- Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Electrolux (or similar) appliances and ceramic hob
- Integrated or semi integrated washer/dryer
- Built in recycling bins
- Kitchen walls painted in Dove White and ceilings in White
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- White sanitaryware by Ideal Standard with chrome finish fittings
- Ceramic wall tiling above bath and shower areas
- Shower with adjustable riser and multi-function handset in shower enclosures
- Clear glass shower screen to shower enclosure
- Heated towel rail
- Combined television/telephone and satellite (HD) outlet to living room
- Communal satellite system
- Provision for internet broadband
- Downlights to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite (where applicable)
- Audio/Visual entry system to apartments
- Security locks to all ground and podium level external doors and windows
- Front door spy hole (with secure lock system to apartments)
- Smoke detector
- Car parking - secure and semi secure offered for sale
Kitchen design and finish is subject to change. Specification details are for general guidance only. For a more detailed specification of your chosen apartment type, please ask the Sales Advisor. This is a guide and may be subject to change.
It's a shopper's paradise with Brent Cross five minutes on the tube or slightly further, at 36 minutes, the luxury of Bond Street's boutiques and designer stores. For tourist spots and days out, St. Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, The London Eye and so much more are close by. And for eating out, nightlife and entertainment, you really are spoilt for choice, in the heart of the Capital.
- Blessed Dominic RC School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- The Orion Primary School (0.2 miles)
- St James' Catholic High School - Secondary (0.3 miles)
Improved connectivity is central to Colindale's reformation. Pulse residents already benefit from the Colindale Underground (Northern line), but in preparation for the 2012 London Olympics and the cross-town improvements residents are set to benefit further. Situated with easy access to all of London's major road, rail and airport terminals, Pulse is less than an hour from all of the city's national and international travel hubs. As well as increasing and extending public transport connectivity, new pedestrian and cycle routes are part of the vision of Colindale Council to create a community accessible to all.
Distances are straight line measurements
Sales & Marketing Suite at
Colindale Avenue, Colindale, London
We are open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Tel: 020 3284 1463 Local call rate
For more than twenty-five years, Fairview's high standards and value-for-money have won recognition throughout the new homes sector. Our developments have received several top awards, including the coveted Which Home Housebuilder of the Year.
Currently available all over London and the Home Counties, our new homes now offer better value than ever - often being backed with a range of practical and financial benefits. We also offer almost as many types of homes as there are types of homeowner, due to our growth, financial stability, strength and commitment.
Other developments from Fairview Homes
- Connect - The Ridgeway, London, E4 (10.8 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page