Long Meadow Walk
A development of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom traditional elegant homes located on Long Croft Road to the south-west of the Northamptonshire town of Corby and on the edge of Stanion village with its landmark 13th century church tower. The development forms part of the new, distinctive village of Little Stanion which offers a blend of traditional principles and contemporary living.
Little Stanion benefits from being in the midst of beautiful countryside, with Rockingham Forest, Weldon Woodland Park and the East Carlton Country Park all located within the immediate proximity.
The development also features many of its own essential amenities, with retail units, a village hall, Primary Care Trust and a Primary School opening in September 2012.
Within 1 mile of Long Meadow Walk is Phoenix retail park, with an array of retail operators including Halfords, Next, Boots, Currys and Asda and more ensuring your local shopping needs are well served
• Gas fired central heating
• PVCu double glazing
• PVCu French doors to rear garden
• Securidor front door with letter plate
• Outside light by front door
• Mains wired doorbell
• Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
• Smooth plastered ceilings finished in white
• TV aerial point to living area and bedroom 1
• BT point in hallway or living area and bedroom 1
• Built in wardrobes to bedroom 1
• 10 year NHBC Buildmark warranty
• New style kitchens with voice of door fronts and worktops* subject to T&C’s
• 3 spotlights on bar fitting to kitchen
• Oven with stainless hob
• Stainless steel one & a half bowl sink with monobloc taps to kitchen
• Ideal standard concept cube suit
• Mixer taps with bath with hair rinser
• Choice of ceramic wall tiles to specific area in w/c, bathroom & ensuite*subject to T&C’s
• Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite
Stanion boasts its own primary school, post office, pub and village hall. More major shopping leisure and education facilities can be enjoyed just a few miles away at both the nearest larger town centre of Corby and Kettering, which is accessed via the A43 – a main road that is actually joined by Long Croft Road.
A wide range of pubs, clubs and restaurants together with excellent sports and leisure facilities can all be enjoyed, including the borough swimming pool, Lodge Park Sports Centre, Rockingham Triangle athletics stadium and Priors Hall Golf Course. Numerous other attractions include Rockingham Castle, Kirby Hall and Rockingham Motor Speedway. Attractive countryside can be found, particularly through the Rockingham Forest and east to Oundle. In addition, the Weldon Woodland Park and the East Carlton Country Park are located within Corby.
Corby, the developments nearest major town, has a thriving shopping centre including all major High Street name stores.
Schools and education
Little Stanion benefits from a brand new primary school within the village.
- Little Stanion Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Stanion Church of England (Aided) Primary School (0.7 miles)
- Exeter - A Learning Community Academy - Primary (1.2 miles)
The development leads directly onto the A43 providing strong road links to Corby and throughout the Midlands. Further along the A43 are the thriving commercial towns of Wellingborough and the county town Northampton, which links to the M1 and on to Luton and its airport. From Stanion village, the A6116 links to the main A14 road to Huntingdon and Cambridge.
Distances are straight line measurements
Sales office and showhome open daily 10.00am to 5.00pm
Our Sales Advisors would be delighted to talk through our development with you.
Tel: 01536 688002 Local call rate
Lagan Homes have applied all their experience as part of one of Europe's leading privately owned group of companies to create a carefully researched and meticulously planned development. The aim has been to complement the local environment and create a true sense of community.
Lagan Homes have been involved in house building for over 30 years and are part of the Lagan Group of companies, a significant UK based Construction conglomerate. More information can be found on their parent company website www.lagan-group.com. Note all our homes come with a 10 year NHBC warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Other developments from Lagan homes
- Pearce Leatherworks - Fitzgerald Road, (Off Fishponds Road), Little Billing, Northampton, NN3 9BY (16.5 miles)
- Kingswood Park - Kingswood Way, Biddenham, MK40 4RQ (24.8 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
|The Home Builders Federation (HBF) is the representative body of the home building industry in England and Wales|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page