Boslowen - "A Happy Home"
In the historic town of Camborne and just a few miles from the stunning Cornish coastline – is an innovative and exciting development which is set to breathe new life into West Cornwall.
Boslowen literally means ‘happy home’ in Cornish, and this stylish development offers something for everyone from first time buyers to families looking to settle in an ideal location.
You can choose from a contemporary range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes (including townhouses and apartments), all designed by an award winning home builder.
What better place to find a beautiful and happy home than Boslowen?
At Linden Homes, we select every fixture, fitting, finish and optional extra with the utmost care, so you can rest assured that everything is of the highest standard.
• Choice of contemporary styled kitchens*
• Inset stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer
• Chrome mixer taps
• Stainless steel built under single oven (Double oven to 4 bedroom homes)
• Stainless steel hob
• Stainless steel chimney extractor canopy
• Soft Close drawers and doors
• Nairn cushion floor to kitchen/dining and utilities
• Contemporary white sanitary ware• Choice of ceramic wall tiles*
• Shaver point
• Low voltage extractor fan
• Steel bath (shower and screen not provided in homes with ensuites)
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Choice of ceramic wall tiles*
• Shaver point
• Low voltage extractor fan
• Enclosed shower cubicle with shower and glazed screen
• White electrical fittings throughout
• TV points to living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom
• BT points to hall, living room and master bedroom
• Sky Plus ready points to living room and master bedroom
• Oak effect internal doors
• Satin chrome style levers with matching hinges
• Smooth white ceilings
• White wood staircase with solid oak handrail
• Oak effect internal doors• Satin chrome style levers with
matching hinges• Smooth white ceilings• White wood staircase with solid oak handrail
PEACE OF MIND
• Mains smoke detector with battery back-up to hall and landings
• 10 year NHBC warranty. Each home will be independently surveyed during construction by the National House Building Council, who will issue their
10 year warranty certificate on completion of the home
PERSONAL OPTIONAL EXTRAS
When it comes to choice, Linden Homes’ philosophy is clear, you can never have too much. We also appreciate that making the choices for your new home is an important decision and one that should be made over time and in comfort.Optional extras include:
• Additional ceramic tiling*
• Additional power point/TV/BT sockets*
• Integrated or freestanding appliances*
• Fitted wardrobes*
Linden Homes subscribes to the consumer Code of Conduct.
*Subject to stage of construction.
Ask Sales Executive for details on specific homes.
Boslowen gives you easy access to Camborne’s essential amenities.
From butchers, bakers, banks and a Tesco to a wide range of primary and secondary schools, everything you need to help you live today’s busy lifestyles is local. Keeping fit and healthy is also easy with Carn Brea Leisure Centre and the beautiful Tehidy Golf and Country club nearby.
The county’s only city – Truro – is around 15 miles away for vibrant shopping, sporting, leisure and entertainment facilities, as well as popular festivals and carnivals.
With Boslowen being just five miles from Portreath Beach,
the surf is always up when you make this stylish development your home.
But whether you want to surf, swim, sunbathe or simply stroll and explore with the kids, the sandy beaches, peaceful bays and coastal walks are all close – as is the dramatic and unrivalled Cornish scenery.
So pack a picnic or pop into the busy, small town that fronts
the beach of Portreath to use its charming shops and cafés and you’re all set for a memorable day out.
Choose Boslowen and the beach lifestyle could be yours.
You can’t help but live at Boslowen and feel energised.
With so much wonderful coastline and countryside to explore, Cornwall enables you to get the great outdoors into your life.
Canoeing, swimming, sailing or sea fishing? Rambling, cycling, riding or rock climbing? From history, mythology and mining world heritage sites to grand country estates, chocolate box cottages and cream teas, it's all out there for you to discover and enjoy.
Boslowen literally puts this beautiful part of the world at your feet.
- Roskear School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- Rosemellin Community Primary School (0.4 miles)
- St John's Catholic Primary School, Camborne (0.5 miles)
Boslowen provides excellent connections to the rest of the region and beyond with Camborne train station just over half a mile away and the A30 within easy reach.
Distances are straight line measurements
Tel: 01209 900022 Local call rate
Linden Homes - Who We Are
National strength, locally delivered
Renowned for our award-winning homes and a reputation for quality, we are industry experts in delivering distinctive and diverse new homes in prime locations throughout the UK. We strive to create sustainable new developments that inspire modern living and set new benchmarks in design.
From waterfront apartments such as Building Awards winner St Michael’s Reach in Marizion to landmark regeneration projects such as Blue Ribbon Award winner Kingston Mills in Bradford-on Avon, our use of industry renowned architects means we create homes that are built to compliment their surroundings without compromising on a unique attention to detail.
We’re not just passionate about building great looking homes, we’re also dedicated to building the right homes for our customers delivered with exceptional service, while also contributing at the heart of local communities. Our team are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups, delivering necessary skills, and working to deliver sustainable innovations.
Foundations for Success
Galliford Try is the name behind Linden Homes, and is one of the UK’s leading housebuilding and construction companies, responsible for high-profile projects such as the All England Lawn Tennis Club roof at Wimbledon, the 2012 Olympic Village and the new Queensferry Bridge in Scotland.
Other developments from Linden Homes South-West
- Home @ Heartlands - 3 Fordh An Bal, Pool, Redruth Cornwall TR15 (1.1 miles)