Roehampton House is the perfect opportunity to live in a historic Grade I listed house built in 1710 and beautifully restored to its former glory.
• 24 luxury, spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments and houses ranging from 900 to 2,700 sq ft.
• Only seven miles from Central London and within easy reach of Wimbledon, Putney, Barnes and the River Thames.
• Train station and Underground station (Zone 2) easily accessible.
• Many original features including panelled walls, decorative ceilings and original fireplaces.
• Contemporary kitchens, bathrooms and fittings
• A residents' only gym, storage facilities and wine cellar.
• Estate management and 24 hour CCTV.
• Two acres of private landscaped gardens.
• Secure basement car parking.
Timeless interiors and exclusive residents facilities reflect the property's status and provides an exceptional standard of living
Within each luxury property at Roehampton House, interiors have been individually designed to exude space, quality, and elegance and maximise natural light and superb views across landscaped gardens.
Retained features include:
•18th Century panelling
•Full height sash windows
•Ceilings up to 3.8m high
•Decorative ceilings, cornicing and dados
•Original eight panel raised and fielded pattern doors
Property features include:
•Flooring throughout including marble, stone, wood and carpet
•Luxury bathrooms/ensuites including marble tiles, Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Perrin & Rowe fittings
•Fitted wardrobes/dressing room to master bedroom
•Alno fitted kitchens with Silestone worktops, V Zug, Miele and Liebherr appliances
•Wiring for Sky+, lighting and entertainment
•Gas central heating
General amenities include:
•Extra secure storage facilities and wine cellar
•Private use of two acres of landscaped gardens
•Secure underground car park and two spaces per property
•CCTV cameras, video entry phone and vehicle barrier system
•Use of residents' gym
•Private residents' commuter service
*The above specification is generic and may differ on certain plots. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for more information.
Living in one of St James’ superb developments in SW15 – Queen Mary’s Place, Roehampton House or Emerald Square – places you in a truly exceptional location. Some of London’s most idyllic urban villages are on the doorstep, from the tranquil duck-pond centred Barnes to the once royal residence that is now Richmond-upon-Thames, not forgetting Wimbledon, Putney and Fulham Every taste is catered for, from familiar chains to Michelin rated restaurants – not forgetting a superb selection of pubs and a choice of cosmopolitan cafés.
Living in SW15, you are just minutes away from everything. Enjoy all the capital has to offer, with the
West end a mere 30 minutes away by public transport. St James has provided a residents’ commuter service, which operates from the development to Putney mainline and East Putney tube stations. The coach runs every weekday (excluding Bank Holidays) in both morning and evening rush hours.
With Barnes, Putney, Wimbledon and Richmond on the doorstep and the Westfield Centre so close to hand, you have easy access to every type of shop you could ever need.
From delicatessens to designer labels, and from chic boutiques to well-stocked supermarkets, SW15 and its surrounding area are a shopping nirvana.
Surrounded by lush parkland and with easy access to the River Thames, there is no shortage of things to do to keep you entertained with the thriving communities of Putney, Barnes and Richmond close to hand, a wide range of entertainment and leisure options are open to Roehampton residents.
Barnes village, Putney, Wimbledon and Fulham offer boutiques, high street stores and a wealth of designer shopping and entertainment. There is also a superb range of bistro-style cafés and fine dining restaurants, along with fashionable bars and traditional pubs.
Schools and education
With its world renowned universities and cultural richness, nowhere can rival London as a place to study
• Roehampton Church School
• Sacred Hearth Catholic School
• Heathmere Primary School
• The Alton School
• Elliot Secondary School
• John Paul II School
• Roehampton University
- The Alton School - Primary (0.3 miles)
- Roehampton CofE Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Roehampton (0.4 miles)
Just seven miles from central London, Roehampton House is perfectly positioned
Tube and rail connections are all effortless from Roehampton House, with Barnes and Putney mainline stations and East Putney Tube station (Zone 2) close by. For air travel, Heathrow is 14 miles away, London City is 17 miles away and Gatwick is 33 miles. Residents have the benefit of a complimentary commuter coach service to Putney during peak hours.
Distances are straight line measurements
With a choice of medical facilities available, there’s no need to be concerned if you require healthcare while living in Roehampton.
Tel: 020 3324 8708 Local call rate
St James is proud to be part of the Berkeley Group of Companies
Choosing a home is one of the most important decisions of our lives and it's vital to get it right. Come home to Berkeley, and you can be confident that you have made the best decision.
Over the last twenty-five years, Berkeley has built a reputation for creating homes that surpass expectations in terms of design, quality of construction, and our vision for sustainable development. Across London and the Home Counties, our developments encompass new homes, contemporary urban apartments, refurbished historic buildings, traditional family homes and innovative mixed use schemes - all guaranteed to express the essential Berkeley values.
Many of our developments combine leading edge design whilst maintaining and renovating key elements from our architectural heritage. From highly complex developments, that combine residential, retail and leisure facilities, to key worker apartments or the more traditional rural communities - Berkeley continues to provide quality, style and sustainability.
Other developments from Berkeley Group
- Fulham Reach - Fulham Reach, Distillery Road, London, W6 9RU (2.4 miles)
- Wimbledon Hill Park - Copse Hill' London' SW20 (2.7 miles)
- Chelsea Creek - 9 Park Street Chelsea Creek London SW6 2FS (2.9 miles)
- Sovereign Court - Glenthorne Road, London, W6 (2.9 miles)
- 375 Kensington High Street - Kensington High Street London W14 8QH (3.2 miles)
- Kew Bridge - Kew Bridge Road, TW8 (3.3 miles)
- Kew Bridge West - Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8 (3.3 miles)
- Coming Soon - Riverlight - 87 Kirtling Street, London, SW8 (5.1 miles)
- Queens Acre - Redwood Place, Beaconsfield, HP9 (20.7 miles)
- Wye Dene - London Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1EJ (23.9 miles)
- Kennet Island - Lindisfarne Way, Off A33, (Nr Madejski Stadium), Reading,Berkshire, RG2 0GT (31.8 miles)