paragraphWelcome to Howards in Gorleston
Choosing to sell with an estate agent that understands your local property market and who takes the time to promote your property effectively will make a huge difference when selling your property.
Let us assure you that Howards are committed to providing the highest levels of service, giving you full support and peace of mind throughout the entire sales or lettings process.
What should you expect?
- High quality full colour property brochure
- Comprehensive internet marking of your property on over 1000 property website including: Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Homes24, Mouseprice, Daily Mail Online, Howards.co.uk to mention just a few.
- Regular weekly press advertising in newspapers such as The Eastern Daily Press, The Evening News, The Advertiser and others (allocation dependant on area)
- Text message and email marketing service directly to all your potential buyers instantly.
- Vendor login facility giving you accurate information about your property available 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and experienced staff offering a full sales and after-sales service
- Your property displayed in your local office window
- FREE installation of a For Sale Board
- Specially trained staff accompanying viewings
- Move Assist FREE online service
- Part of the Homes Network
- Member of the Property Ombudsmen's Scheme
- Unbeatable promotional offers
- London office
- Our pledge of No Sale - No Fee
When choosing Howards to sell your property you will benefit from all of the above facilities and services. Our teams of experienced and motivated staff will help you every step of the way, giving you confidence that we will maximise every opportunity possible when selling your home.
When listing your property with Howards you will also have access to a range of property related services including; Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's), mortgage advice, insurance, and conveyancing. Please ask for further details.
Don't Delay Sell Your Home Now With Outstanding Agents Giving You The Service You Deserve!
Brasenose Avenue, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, NR31 2 bedroom house
Offers in Excess of £70,000
Alpha Road, NR31 2 bedroom houseSold STC
Offers in Excess of £100,000
Brasenose Avenue, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom houseSold STC
Pavilion Road, Gorleston, NR31 5 bedroom house
Myrtle Court, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom house
New Road, NR31 2 bedroom detached house
Bramble Gardens, Belton, NR31 3 bedroom bungalowSold STC
Springfield Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, NR31 6 bedroom house
Veronica Green, NR31 2 bedroom house
Beverly Court Burgh Road, Gorleston, NR31 1 bedroom park home
Sunninghill Close, Bradwell, NR31 2 bedroom park home
Offers in Excess of £160,000
Roseview Close, Bradwell, NR31 3 bedroom detached bungalow
Wadham Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, NR31 3 bedroom bungalow
Lichfield Road, Southtown, NR31 3 bedroom house
Bells Marsh Road, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom houseSold STC
Offers in Excess of £75,000
Stradbroke Road, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom end of terrace house
Guide Price £180,000
Springfield Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, NR31 4 bedroom house
Victory Avenue, Bradwell, NR31 5 bedroom detached houseSold STC
Guide Price £170,000
Bramble Gardens, Belton, NR31 4 bedroom end of terrace house
The Staithe, Belton, NR31 2 bedroom bungalow