paragraphWelcome to Howards in Gorleston
Choosing to sell with an estate agent that understands your local property market and who takes the time to promote your property effectively will make a huge difference when selling your property.
Let us assure you that Howards are committed to providing the highest levels of service, giving you full support and peace of mind throughout the entire sales or lettings process.
What should you expect?
- High quality full colour property brochure
- Comprehensive internet marking of your property on over 1000 property website including: Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Homes24, Mouseprice, Daily Mail Online, Howards.co.uk to mention just a few.
- Regular weekly press advertising in newspapers such as The Eastern Daily Press, The Evening News, The Advertiser and others (allocation dependant on area)
- Text message and email marketing service directly to all your potential buyers instantly.
- Vendor login facility giving you accurate information about your property available 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and experienced staff offering a full sales and after-sales service
- Your property displayed in your local office window
- FREE installation of a For Sale Board
- Specially trained staff accompanying viewings
- Move Assist FREE online service
- Part of the Homes Network
- Member of the Property Ombudsmen's Scheme
- Unbeatable promotional offers
- London office
- Our pledge of No Sale - No Fee
When choosing Howards to sell your property you will benefit from all of the above facilities and services. Our teams of experienced and motivated staff will help you every step of the way, giving you confidence that we will maximise every opportunity possible when selling your home.
When listing your property with Howards you will also have access to a range of property related services including; Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's), mortgage advice, insurance, and conveyancing. Please ask for further details.
Don't Delay Sell Your Home Now With Outstanding Agents Giving You The Service You Deserve!
Guide Price £135,000
Lichfield Road, NR31 3 bedroom house
University Crescent, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom house
Guide Price £114,000
Noel Close, Hopton, NR31 1 bedroom bungalow
Guide Price £114,995
Trafalgar Road West, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom house
Guide Price £150,000
Horsley Drive, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Addison Road, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom house
Sunninghill Close, Bradwell, NR31 2 bedroom park homeSold STC
Elm Avenue, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom detached bungalowSold STC
Meadow Court, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom retirement property
Highfield Road, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom house
Marine Parade, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom house
Western Road, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom bungalow
Saint Nicholas Gardens, Bradwell, NR31 2 bedroom houseSold STC
Kennedy Avenue, Gorleston, NR31 3 bedroom detached bungalow
Waveney Valley Holiday Village, Butt Lane, Burgh Castle, NR31 2 bedroom chaletSold STC
Church Lane, Fritton, NR31 3 bedroom house
Guide Price £475,000
Marine Parade, Gorleston, NR31 8 bedroom detached house
Marine Parade Gorleston 5 bedroom house
Guide Price £100,000
Meadow Court, Gorleston, NR31 2 bedroom apartment
Station Road South, Belton, NR31 4 bedroom detached house