With over 85 offices across the country, our team of over 300 local experts have an intimate knowledge of the current market conditions. And because each office is owned by the local director, they are as motivated as you are to achieve the best possible sale.
Northwood has a centralised hub of specialist departments which all offices can access and benefit from:
- IT - creating the instant uploading of property details online
- Marketing - ensuring all properties are presented to the highest professional standard
- Compliance - giving you peace of mind that your property is being sold properly
- Buy-to-let specialists to support investors
The Northwood Plymouth office is owned by Andrew Chapman and we have been in our prominent office since 2004. We are located on Mutley Plain in Plymouth. Our area of service mainly covers the central areas of Mutley, Mannamead, Hartley, Peverell, Manadon. We also cover the surrounding areas the east of city of Plympton and Plymstock, Crownhill and Derriford to the north and Keyham, Stoke and Devonport to the West
We are a team of local property professionals dedicated to helping people sell their home or investment property as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional and honest approach with a range of services to accommodate all circumstances and budget.
We believe that in order to meet your requirements it is vital for us to understand your particular needs and then to offer the right service based on these requirements.
If you would like further advice on letting your property then call the Mutley Plain office on 01752 674404 to arrange a free, no obligation market appraisal.
paragraphWell respected companyEvery landlord wants to know that both their property and money are in safe hands. With 20 years' experience, over 85 offices and over 15,000 landlords nationwide, we are an established and well-respected company in the world of lettings.
paragraphRange of management options
We understand that every landlord is different so we aim to be as flexible as possible by offering a range of letting options:
- Fully Managed
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Find
paragraphThe opportunity of guaranteed rent
We are one of the few letting agents in the country who offer a letting service that aims to be both hassle and risk-free. It's an ideal solution for people who want to let their property, with an assured income, and the management taken care of by professionals.
- Over 15,000 landlords trust Northwood to manage their property
- A 20 year history of providing genuine guaranteed rent
- Not an insurance product with exemptons, clauses and exclusions
paragraphA realistic valuation
Our free market valuations consider local features that will appeal to potential tenants - local parks, schools and shopping facilities. We do not simply give you a high valuation to acquire your business but promise to provide realistic rental figures, based on true market conditions.
paragraphA unique network
With over 85 offices across the country, our team of over 300 local experts have an intimate knowledge of the current market conditions - there are no faceless corporates here.
We recruit staff locally and train them thoroughly through our national training program, so they have the skills to successfully manage our landlords' properties.
And because each office is owned by the local director, they are as motivated as you are to achieve the best possible rental solution for your property.
With a centralised hub of specialist departments, all Northwood offices can access the support of the experts:
- IT - ensuring the instant uploading of property details
- Marketing - enabling properties to be marketed to the highest professional standard
- Compliance - giving you peace of mind that your property is being let legally and doesnt leave you exposed
- Buy-to-let specialists to support investors
paragraphA name tenants recognise
With a national network of local experts selling your property through Northwood really does allow it to stand out from the crowd
- Northwood TV advertising - Sky, Channel 4
- Distinctive To Let boards
- High street offices where prospective buyers and sellers are encouraged to come in
- A website with over 120,000 hits per month
paragraphMaximum exposure to the widest audience
Whether it's online or offline, digital or print we have it covered.
The new Northwooduk.com website is state-of-art in allowing prospective buyers to find your property quickly & efficiently
- Property details can be uploaded instantly
- Over 120,000 visits to the site each month
- 11 pages are viewed every minute of every hour of every day
Your property will also be advertised on a variety of property sites.
paragraphA company with integrity
The Northwood group operates under strict codes of practice and have been a voluntary member of various industry bodies for many years. All our offices work closely with our compliance department and within the standards set by the professional bodies to ensure that all customers are dealt with in a professional and legally compliant manner.
- Our Landlord management contracts are annually reviewed by the Trading Standards Office
- Being members of the Property Ombudsman
- Being founding member of the SAFEagent scheme
- All of our offices belong to one of the three Government-approved money protection schemes - Tenancy Dispute Service (TDS), Deposit Protection Service (DPS) or Mydeposits.
- Offices may also be a member of either The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS) or Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).