Rowland Gorringe have been successfully helping people move home for over 80 years
Established in 1926, Rowland Gorringe Estate Agents have earned a reputation for their professional, courteous and confidential approach.
We have four Sussex based offices in Seaford, Lewes, Uckfield and Heathfield. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and HomeLink Relocation Network. This links us with over
1,600 independent Estate Agents across the country.
* Established 1926
* Independent Estate Agents
* Prime location Sussex offices in Lewes, Seaford, Uckfield and Heathfield
* Members of the National Association of Estate Agents
* Part of HomeLink the largest Independent Estate Agency group in Europe
* Traditional values - Today's technology
* Internet advertising on our own and main property portals
* Full colour brochures
* Local and national colour advertising
* Tailored marketing plans to suite individual requirements
* Accompanied viewings if required
* Free marketing advice
* Free market valuation and marketing advice
* Independent mortgage and financial advice
* Competitive fees
* Antique and fine art Auction Galleries
* For all your town & country property requirements from Maisonettes to Mansions
Heathfield today is an ideal touring base and a busy, bustling market town with a good range of general and specialist shops, excellent primary and secondary schools and other services. It still retains links with the farming industry which has shaped the surrounding countryside over the centuries, for the Heathfield Show, held at the late May Bank Holiday, draws thousands to the town. More recent events which have also become more established as regular dates in the Heathfield calendar are the annual Tour de Heathfield cycle event (June/July) and Le Marche (the Anglo French street market held on August Bank Holiday Monday), and Farmers' Markets take place on the third Saturday of each month.