Scott-Bates & Coles Lettings & Estates are lettings specialists covering Exeter & Devon.
- We are qualified to call ourselves specialists. As well as 13 years experience in the South West Property market, we hold ARLA and NAEA qualifications meaning you can relax in the knowledge that any advice we give will comply with existing and anticipated government legislation.
- Scott-Bates & Coles is owned and run by its two directors James Askew-Coles and Robyn Bates. You will always talk to James or Robyn and always get a dependable and professional service before and after your property is rented.
- We are solely a lettings and property management company. We are not estate agents weathering a poor sales market. You can trust that we have the resources, knowledge and correct legal procedures to deal with issues such as rent arrears quickly and effectively.
- We invest heavily in lettings specific software compliant with RICS, ARLA, NAEA, NALS & accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Our systems are very efficient which means we have more time to let and manage your property.
- We offer an out of hours appointment service for free market appraisals and viewings. Whether this is before or after work or at the weekends, we fit in with your schedule, which means less hassle for you whilst maximising the potential for letting your property quickly and for the best possible price.
- Our 24 hour managed service is exactly that. We do not expect your tenants to wait for business hours for the managed service we provide, leaving you safe in the knowledge that we are on hand to deal with any issues immediately, leading to happier tenants and longer tenancies.
- We can offer you FREE advice on the acquisition of buy to let property & offer discounted rates for multiple landlords - We have helped numerous clients purchase their buy to let properties, and can offer you advice on the best areas and property types to maximise your rental return. We can put together a shortlist of available properties and even view them on your behalf, as well as offering excellent discounted rates for landlords with two or more properties.
· We are nice people to deal with. Give us a call on 0845 3016618.
Tedburn St. Mary, Exeter 3 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Gate Reach, Exeter 4 bedroom semi-detached housePreviously Marketed
High Street, Crediton 2 bedroom apartmentPreviously Marketed
Dunsford, Exeter 1 bedroom ground floor flat
Kingswood Close, Exeter 2 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
West Grove Road, St. Leonards, Exeter 3 bedroom terraced housePreviously Marketed
Countess Wear, Exeter, 2 bedroom cottagePreviously Marketed
St. Leonards, Exeter 2 bedroom terraced housePreviously Marketed