paragraphWho are jjFOX Property?
We are residential estate agents and lettings agents. We are part of the jjFOX Group, one of the South West's fastest growing sales companies over recent years (according to the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 UK companies). We proactively sell, let and manage properties in Bristol and Cornwall.
What makes us different?
Everybody is a potential client whether you are a Buyer, Seller, Landlord or Tenant. So whoever you are, we want to talk to you and the same ethos and standards apply. Today's tenant is tomorrows landlord and we need to cater for everyone's needs. With this in mind we offer a service underpinned by the following values:
- Viewings when you want 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week should allow us the time to do that all important viewing. Our phone lines are open the same hours, 6 days a week.
- Hard work. We work longer and harder than the majority of agents. We actively go out to find the right property or tenant for you.
- Quality photographs and lots of them; it may take a bit more effort but it's worth it.
- Speed to market. We pride ourselves on a very quick turnaround and so long as you are available to approve the particulars, we can usually get your property fully to market within 48 hours of engagement (and often quicker).
- Strong applicant base. We maintain an applicant base which is second to none. It is made up both of local Bristol people and those looking to move to the area. More importantly, we keep it up to date. That means we may call you whether you are active or not, just to keep up to date with any developments in your personal Bristol housing circumstances.
- Transparent fee structures. Unlike other Bristol letting agencies, there are no additional hidden costs or set up fees.
- Competitive rates on all Bristol property sales and Bristol lettings.
- Building relationships. Repeat business is key to our success, we want to act as your local Bristol property consultant again and again.
- Regular updates. We call you and we keep in touch (we think communication is very important). If we can help you we will, if we cannot deliver we will tell you.
- Repeat business is not purely about delivery. Whether your search for Bristol property with us is successful or not we believe you will come back on the basis of the service you will receive.
Forest Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 4 bedroom semi-detached housePreviously Marketed
Longmead Avenue, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 6 bedroom houseLet Agreed
Filton Avenue, Filton, Bristol, BS7 4 bedroom house
Park Row, Clifton, Bristol, BS1 1 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Rousham Road, Eastville, Bristol, BS5 4 bedroom house
Collingwood Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 2 bedroom ground floor flat
Park Street, Clifton, Bristol, BS1 3 bedroom flatLet Agreed
Ashgrove Road, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7 6 bedroom housePreviously Marketed
Sefton Park Road, Ashley Down, Bristol, BS7 5 bedroom house
Simmonds View, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 5 bedroom end of terrace house
Princess Victoria Street, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4 bedroom town housePreviously Marketed
Mackie Road, Bristol, BS34 4 bedroom house
Simmonds View, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 4 bedroom end of terrace house
Braggs Lane, Bristol, BS2 1 bedroom apartment
Wytherlies Drive, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16 5 bedroom house
St. Nicholas Road, St. Agnes, Bristol, BS2 1 bedroom flatLet Agreed
High Kingsdown, Cotham, Bristol, BS2 3 bedroom apartmentLet Agreed
Wellington Hill West, Henleaze, Bristol, BS9 5 bedroom flat
College Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 4 bedroom houseLet Agreed
Sutherland Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4 bedroom semi-detached housePreviously Marketed