Stuck at your desk wanting a bit of home inspiration? Brighten up your day with these dreamy homes we’ve found on Rightmove this month.
1. First up we have this superb 7-bedroom period house in Welwyn. This Grade II listed residence has around 27 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, complete with a stables and a lovely outdoor pool.
2. The next dreamy property we’ve found is this 8-bedroom listed country house in 4.8 acres of gardens and paddock. This mansion perfectly combines contemporary styles with original period features.
3. Situated within one of England’s most sought after private gated estates, this luxurious 5-bedroom new build mansion is truly amazing. And this is before we’ve even had chance to mention that incredible swimming pool.
4. Our next mansion Monday find is this Grade II Listed Devon home which extends to over 22,000 sq ft. The property is also home to the Coleridge library collection which now extends to around 22,000 books all housed in a range of oak carved bookcases.
5. Next up we have this exquisite 8-bedroom family home situated in a private location in Hertfordshire. Leisure pursuits are well catered for within this home – it boasts an indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, gym, sauna, steam room, tennis court and even an in-home cinema. What more could you want?
6. This next property is located in the highly desirable Chislehurst on a magnificent 20.5 acre estate. The impressive approach to the sweeping drive through the landscaped grounds, as well as the careful consideration of every room make this a really beautiful home.
7. Our next find is this mock Georgian mansion house situated on one of Cheshire’s premier roads. The property has an acre of landscaped grounds plus stunning lakeside views.
8. Our final mansion of the day is a 7-bedroom detached home in Hampshire, believed to date back 100 years. The property is located in one of the UK’s prime sailing areas with direct access onto the River Beaulieu.