Rightmove has carried out a piece of research into how the British public would feel about the X-Factor judges as neighbours. The survey was carried out as part of Rightmove’s Consumer Confidence Survey which has over 25k responses from the public each quarter.
Rightmove imagined an ‘X-Factor Street’ and asked people to rate which judge they would most expect to carry out a range of activities as neighbours.
Highlights of the results were:
- 81% thought that Simon would be the person most likely to challenge their planning permission
- Louis would be the person most people would ask to look after the house and feed the fish while they were on holiday, with 40% of the vote
- Cheryl is the person that the public would expect to overhear singing in the shower (40% of the vote)
- Over 3 out 5 people (63%) think Simon would be the judge most likely to ask them to keep the noise down!
- And Cheryl seems to be the most popular judge among the British public as 43% said they would be most likely to pop a Christmas card through her door
With the X-Factor final coming up this weekend, all that’s left for people to now decide is which judge will most likely to be hosting a celebration at their house on Sunday evening. Who will you vote for?
For full results of the Rightmove survey please see table below.
Leave a Comment