This competition has now closed.
Do you have a funny property story to share? When you moved house did something entertaining happen?
House-hunting is rarely a painless experience, everyone from landlords, buyers, estate agents and tenants are likely to have faced some less than ideal situations… but there can often be a funny side.
Whether you’re a buyer, renter, landlord, seller or even an agent, we want to hear from you. Perhaps you had a bizarre house viewing or rented your flat to some curious tenants; whatever the story, we want to know about the amusing situations you’ve found yourself in when dealing with property.
Send your funniest property-related anecdotes to email@example.com to be in with a chance of winning one of three £50 M&S vouchers.
Rightmove will then select the funniest, most entertaining stories to be featured on the Rightmove Blog.
The serious bit – Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for story submissions is Thursday 14th February 2013. Entries after this time will not be allowed.
- Winners will be notified via email on Monday 18th February 2013.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and above.
- The competition is not open to employees of rightmove.co.uk.
- Stories should be no more than 500 words. Submissions do not have a minimum length.
- Please do not disclose any personal information of people or companies in your submission.
- Submitted stories with foul language or those that are deemed offensive will be excluded from the competition.
- By submitting your story, you allow Rightmove to use the story on our blog, via our social media channels and for marketing purposes where it will be viewable by members of the public.
- Rightmove reserves the right to exclude any stories from the competition that do not fit within the guidelines.
- Users can submit multiple stories however they will only be eligible for one prize.
- The Rightmove team will read all of the stories submitted and judge the submissions and then pick 3 winners. Rightmove’s decision is final.
- Prizes must be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
- Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize; after this time, all rights to the prize will be waivered and a new winner drawn.
Leave a Comment