Our new search results pages – designed to give you more exposure
We’ve rebuilt Rightmove’s search results pages and will be testing a beta version on the site, giving a cross-section of visitors to Rightmove the chance to search for property using the new technology and design.
In this video, our Head of Lettings, Sam Mitchell gives you, as a Rightmove agent, an exclusive look at some of the changes coming and most importantly how the new search results pages will give the average agent more than double the exposure:
Just to recap – some of the things our new search results pages deliver for you:
- A quicker and cleaner search
- Fully integrated mobile and desktop pages, with responsive designs that automatically resize to the device
- Filters that sit at the top of the page giving your properties more space
- Improved functionality such as filters that allow you to select multiple criteria at one time – like detached and semi-detached properties for example
- Products like Featured Property and Featured Agent will now be visible on our mobile site and apps, giving your brand and properties more exposure
We want you to see it first…
Before we start testing, we will be giving you a link to the newly designed pages so you can experience the beta version of the search results pages before they go live on site.
We’ll be emailing you that link in the next couple of weeks – so keep an eye out.
If you have any questions about the new search results pages, ask your Rightmove Account Manager who will be able to talk you through how these changes can deliver results for your business.