+ 0 miles
Terraced Houses For Sale in Rainhill, Prescot, Lancashire
Offering exclusive luxury living within walled courtyard development, surrounded by a beautiful landscaped golf course, this stunning Four bedroom mews home provides excellent living space completed to a high standard with quality fitments and tasteful décor throughout. Converted from what was t...
FANTASTIC INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR RESERVATIONS IN FEBRUARY & MARCH – SPEAK TO THE US FOR MORE INFORMATION. The Larkin is a soon to be constructed, exceptional modern townhouse property which will boast immaculate accommodation over three storeys. Occupying a lovely plot with gardens to...
John Brown Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this beautifully well presented and maintained family home which is set in a much sought after area close to local amenities, schools, train and bus routes and easy access to the motorway network for comuting. Property comprises of entrance...
3 bedroom town house for saleLongton Lane, Prescot
A beautifully presented, three bedroom property situated in a sought after road in Rainhill. The house comprises of hall, living room, kitchen / diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom. Gas central heated and double glazed. To the front is a driveway for off street park...
2 bedroom town house for saleSandhurst Road, L35
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3 bedroom terraced house in Rainham. The property consists of a spacious living room containing a fireplace, a modern kitchen and a large rear garden. There are two large bedrooms upstairs and a third bedroom/study area. The property is double glazed through...
A spacious Two Bedroom extended terraced property situated in a popular location in Rainhill close to local amenities and transport facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, through lounge dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor is landing, t...
53% SHARED OWNERSHIP, RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 47% £160! A two bedroom end terrace property that in brief comprises of entrance hall, w/c, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bed rooms and family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear....
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.