1-10 of 17 properties for sale found

  1. £475,000

    4 bedroom barn conversion for sale Whippingham, Isle Of Wight

    A beautifully converted barn in a quiet, yet accessible location with stunning southerly views towards The River Medina More details 

    Reduced on 05/05/2015 by Spence Willard, Cowes. Call: 01983 200880  Local call rate

  2. How much could you borrow?
  3. £340,000

    4 bedroom chalet for sale Whippingham, PO32 6NZ

    This deceptive detached chalet style property has come onto the market in the sought after location of Alverstone Road. Benefiting from a good sized rear garden backing onto farm land and with views to the River Medina and beyond. More details 

    Added on 28/05/2015 by The Wright Estate Agency, East Cowes. Call: 01983 646012  Local call rate

  4. £300,000 Guide Price

    Guide Price £300,000

    3 bedroom bungalow for sale Alverstone Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight

    **** OPEN HOUSE 18TH JULY 12-2PM*** a well maintained rear garden which backs onto open fields, ample driveway parking and garage this three bedroom detached home is also available with no onward chain complications. More details 

    Added on 22/06/2015 by Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes. Call: 01983 646036  Local call rate

  5. £195,000

    3 bedroom chalet for sale WHIPPINGHAM PO32 6LS

    This well presented semi detached chalet bungalow should be viewed to fully appreciate the location and condition, backing onto fields and set in a cul -de- sac in the popular village of Whippingham. Call The Wright Estate Agency on 01983 28 10 10 today to avoid disappointment. More details 

    Added on 24/04/2015 by The Wright Estate Agency, East Cowes. Call: 01983 646012  Local call rate

  6. £175,000

    3 bedroom mobile home for sale Medina Park, Whippingham

    This fabulously presented 3 bedroom park home offers great living space with a master en-suite bedroom and stunning views of the River Medina. This home has mature gardens with lots of varieties of different fruit plants and trees and mature shrubs. More details 

    Added on 21/03/2015 by Wootton Estate Agents, Wootton Bridge. Call: 01983 646078  Local call rate

  7. £175,000

    3 bedroom bungalow for sale Medina Park, Folly Lane, East Cowes, Isle of Wight

    **PURCHASED AS NEW IN 2008** *WELL PRESENTED* *RESIDENTIAL OVER 50'S PARK HOME* *DETATCHED WITH MEDINA VIEWS* *PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING* Medina Park is residential and for the over 50's only. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 29/04/2015 by Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes. Call: 01983 646036  Local call rate

  8. £138,750 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £138,750

    3 bedroom terraced house for sale Waterside Close, East Cowes, PO32

    THREE bedroom terraced house. THREE years old. Great scheme to purchase a 75% share of this 185,000 home. NO RENT to pay on the other 25%. Lovely position on the Estate. Some upgrades since new. Sunny rear garden with fantastic sunset view. TWO parking spaces. A MUST SEE! More details 

    Added on 20/04/2015 by Fox Estate Agents, Isle of Wight . Call: 01983 646073  Local call rate

  • 1
  • 2
 
966

searches for Whippingham, East Cowes, Isle Of Wight in May 2015.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Fox Estate Agents

    01983 646073

  • Hose Rhodes & Dickson

    01983 646067

  • Pittis

    01983 646042

  • Spence Willard

    01983 200880

  • The Wright Estate Agency

    01983 646012

  • Watson Bull & Porter

    01983 646036

  • Wootton Estate Agents

    01983 646078

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information
Property Valuation

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Whippingham?

View Whippingham house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Whippingham

Removal Companies in Whippingham.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

Near Whippingham, East Cowes, Isle Of Wight

RSS feed Print Property to rent in Whippingham >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue