Gascoigne Halman is a private company established in 1990 with the aim to excel in all aspects of property transfer.
The Alderley Edge office is run by Tim Jackson who has worked in the village for over 25 years he is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents (FNAEA) and has built up a friendly, enthusiastic and well established team supporting him with excellent local knowledge. Properties are showcased in what has to be the most prominent showroom in the village. To arrange a valuation, viewing or make a general enquiry please call Tim, Kathy, Lesley or Julie on 01625 590373 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org They are all happy to discuss your requirements either in purchasing or selling a property and look forward to providing you with expert advice and an unrivalled service including :-
• On-line marketing – extensive web coverage, not only on the Gascoigne Halman website but also upload to Rightmove
• State of the art software connecting purchasers and sellers and landlords and tenants with the widest choice of property details – always the first to know with our e-mail and SMS text messaging alerts
• All our properties featured on LCD HD TV screens in shop front window with vivid photography catching the attention of every passer-by, day or night
• Sunday Times award winning company
• Free market appraisals
• Team development/training
• Large number of registered buyers
• Exceptional levels of customer service
• Local agent with national connections through Relocation Agents Network
We have one of the area's largest Lettings Departments which is available in each of our branch locations. We're letting properties fast, in many cases within a matter of days if not hours. We have hundreds of qualified Tenants who are independently fully referenced and credit checked waiting for quality property. Once instructed we will:
Immediately match tenants to your property
Guarantee your rent for the whole of the tenancy. (subject to terms and conditions)
Actively promote your property through 17 award winning high street offices.
Include all costs within our competitive fees
Keep void periods to a minimum
Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, licensed by The Association of Residential Letting Agents
Members of The Deposit Protection and The Property Ombudsman schemes. Client money protection,
Professional Indemnity insurance and dedicated Property Management Department
We operate an extremely successful auction department with over 80% of properties placed in our auction selling on the day. If you have a property which you are interested in auctioning please contact email@example.com for further advice.
In addition to our core services the company also has a Survey Department and a Private Finance Division which is directly regulated by the Financial Services Authority and therefore able to offer truly independent advice.