Cafe for saleSANDWICH SHOP/ HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY/ BAKERY , LORD STREET, FLEETWOOD, LANCASHIRE, FY7
- WELL ESTABLISHED AND SUCCESSFUL SANDWICH SHOP / HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY / BAKERY BUSINESS
- HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED IN FLEETWOOD FOR 30+ YEARS
- OFFERS FUTURE POTENTIAL
- HIGHLY VISIBLE POSITION ON THE HIGH STREET
- WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN AND VEHICLE TRADE
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This sale comprises of:
A highly visible corner property, comprising of extensive ground floor plus first flat floor accommodation and an office.
Long established sandwich shop / hot food takeaway / bakery.
Excellent shop front and window displays to the ground floor, with two customers entrances.
The ground floor offers deceptively spaces accommodation and also incorporates a bakery to the rear. Additional storage and ancillary space to the ground floor rear.
There is a separate entrance to a first floor, two bedroom first floor flat and separate office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-110772902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Poulton-le-Fylde (5.1 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 6371FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Property Consultants Limited, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.