Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
BE MOVED BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
With the sought-after amenities of this semi-rural location, well-regarded schools and direct commuter links to the city also close by it is hardly surprising that that there are very limited opportunities to move with CALA to Craigpark by December 18.
With limited homes remaining for a 2018 move, and a range of incentives* available on these specific homes, you will need to act quickly if you are considering a home here.
ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Featuring a collection of detached family homes, Craigpark benefits from top schooling, rapid transport links including to Edinburgh Airport, as well as plentiful outdoor pursuits on the doorstep as well as the award-winning Bridge Inn nearby for finishing off a weekend adventure in style.
With leafy, woodland surroundings, secluded gardens, and commanding panoramic views which can only truly be appreciated in person, Craigpark offers semi-rural country charm with all the benefits of Edinburgh city centre just 10 miles away.
DISCOVER YOUR DREAM HOME TODAY
All the family homes here feature the high specification you’d expect from CALA as standard, meaning you don’t have to compromise on quality or worry about additional upgrade costs, or budgeting for the finishing touches. With spacious, flexible layouts there is no compromise on space either, meaning all our homes at Craigpark are perfectly designed for family living, entertaining or for simply enjoying the quiet life. And with our three stunning showhomes available to view daily, as well as our 5 bedroom Rutherford viewhome, you can visit whenever suits or arrange a private appointment today and picture your future.
Contact us to discuss our final homes for a move this year with us, and make your dream move before it’s too late.
Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting while the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier.
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electrolux stainless steel cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion Oak veneered internal pass doors Contemporary lever style handles White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have pre-finished oak veneer pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors
- Switchable lighting and power
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Timber decking area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.