Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
OUR LAST FAMILY HOMES, YOUR LAST CHANCE
Our final phase, Park View, features CALA’s largest homes in Ratho - The Roxburgh, The Rutherford and The Ramsay. Tailor-made for growing families, they boast flexible living spaces, including cosy lounges, private studies and open plan kitchen/family/dining areas with elegant French doors leading to secluded rear gardens. Together with spacious bedrooms, plentiful storage and double garages to hide everything away.
Enjoying a picturesque parkland setting, these modern homes stand unobstructed, with stunning country views to the front and a beautiful line of mature trees at the back. However, with 91% of Craigpark now sold, time is running out to secure your dream home here.
“When we came in to look at the showhome, my wife reached the top and said ‘this is my dream house,” purchaser at Craigpark.
All our beautiful 4 bedroom homes are now fully reserved, but if you're looking for the perfect 4 bedroom family home in this area, why not consider our 2 developments in Balerno? Kingfisher Park and Ravelrig Heights are only a 10-15 minute drive from Craigpark.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
If you’re seeking a semi-rural lifestyle, Ratho village offers the best of both worlds. For families and dog-walkers it offers the perfect setting for weekend strolls along the canal, before stopping off at the award-winning Bridge Inn for a delicious lunch or dinner, while a series of cycle paths are there for those looking for a more active Saturday morning.
With top-performing schools nearby, and Edinburgh Indoor Climbing Arena, where the whole family can enjoy rock climbing, swimming, bowls, abseiling and much more, only a short drive away, it’s no wonder Craigpark has proven so popular with families already.
What’s more, for those who plan to commute, the nearby M9 with its links to the M8 allows easy travelling around the central belt, as well as great links to the city centre. And whether it’s for business travel or jetting off on family holidays to exotic shores, Edinburgh Airport is very close at hand, just over 3 miles away.
“The development is lovely; stunning views, not overlooked and in a fantastic location. Our quality of life has gone up immeasurably,” purchaser at Craigpark.
BE MOVED - CALA CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE
1. BE MOVED BY A LIFE LESS TAXING
Finding your dream home is one thing, but making your move happen is another. We know moving home can be costly, so we’re currently doing everything we can to help make moving to a dream CALA home easier and more affordable.
This includes paying up to the full amount of your Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT)* on our homes at Craigpark for reservations by 17th February.
The below table shows the amount of LBTT that applies to certain house prices:
House Price - £400,000 LBTT value to be saved £13,350
House Price - £500,000 LBTT value to be saved £23,350
House Price - £600,000 LBTT value to be saved £33,350
House Price - £700,000 LBTT value to be saved £43,350
2. ALTERNATIVELY DISCOVER A GUARANTEED SOLUTION FOR SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME
You’ve found your dream CALA home, but if you’re worried about whether your existing home will sell in time, that’s where our Guaranteed Buyer service comes in.
Guaranteed Buyer* gives you a chance to market your current property yourself on the open market, with the extra reassurance that CALA will act as a cash buyer if you need it.
HOW IT WORKS
• Choose a CALA home that is at least four months away from being ready for you to move into.
• Market your own home.
• Rest easy in the knowledge that CALA will act as a guaranteed cash buyer if you need it.
• Receive an alternative incentive if your existing property sells before an agreed date.
More information can be found at CALA.CO.UK/EASTGUARANTEEDBUYER
Alternatively, for those looking to make their move sooner, CALA’s Part Exchange Service* is also available. We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no Home Report, estate agent and legal fees or ‘offers over’ bidding for you to worry about. It really is that simple.
“When we heard about the option to use CALA’s part exchange service we couldn’t believe it, the hassle-free nature made it one of the most valuable services we were offered,” purchaser at Craigpark.
There are all kinds of ways we can help you move into a new home. All you have to do is ask.
So visit today; the perfect home for you awaits but time is running out.
Off Wilkieston Road, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting while the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier.
- Stylish kitchen by Country Kitchens
- Electrolux stainless steel cooker hood
- AEG stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- AEG integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG integrated dishwasher
- AEG stainless steel electric oven
- AEG stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- AEG stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion Oak veneered internal pass doors Contemporary lever style handles White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have pre-finished oak veneer pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors
- Switchable lighting and power
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Timber decking area outside French doors
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.