We have history!
Bradshaws was first established in Mill Hill, London in 1929 expanding into Bedfordshire in 1931 with the opening of an office in Upper George Street, Luton. Two years later in 1933, Bradshaws in Luton spilt from the London offices - retaining the name and adding the Chartered Surveying division to the business.
During the Second World War and subsequent years Bradshaws continued to serve South Bedfordshire and in 1984 the Harlington office was opened. Further expansion occurred in 1988, when Bradshaws acquired Carrintons of Leagrave and Mark Edwards of Stopsley and Ampthill. Finally the Dunstable office in Church Street was opened in 1998.
As way back in 1929, we still aim to exceed our customer's expectations and provide a first-class professional service with three offices covering the Dunstable, Harlington and Luton areas. Our experienced, dedicated and friendly staff strive to make the buying, selling and letting process as easy as possible - guiding you through every step of the process. Plus our extensive local knowledge means you get the best individual service from a local agency.
The benefits of appointing Bradshaws to sell your home include:
• The preparation of honest, accurate sales particulars including colour photographs, internal pictures and garden views as applicable
• Multi-branch coverage from linked offices in prime locations
• Internet advertising - reaching a world wide audience
• Mass mailing and telesales to our large applicant database
• Extensive advertising in leading local newspapers
• Accompanied viewings
• Free mortgage advice
• Branches open up to seven days a week
• Regular market updates
• Constructive feedback on viewings
• Professional sales co-ordinators
• Competitive selling fees
Bradshaw's lettings team are dedicated to providing not only a quality service but also quality tenants for your property. We aim to provide peace of mind that all matters relating to the letting of your property are taken care of. We specialise in a range of letting services from tenant finding to full property management.
The benefits of instructing Bradshaws to let your property include:
• All tenants and guarantors referenced via Homelet
• Optional insurance cover to protect against loss of rent
• Tenants to provide contents insurance (a copy will be kept on file)
• Regular inspections
• Internet advertising
• Extensive newspaper advertising
• Open up to seven days a week
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Bradshaws, Bedfordshire. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
3A Church Road Harlington LU5 6LE