1. Family Run Business - being family owned means that we work directly for ourselves. We're not part of a corporate chain working to strict targets and deadlines, and we certainly don't cut any corners. You deal with the same agent throughout our appointment and we are contactable 7 days a week to answer your queries.
2. Personal Service - we've dealt with just about every agent out there, and we've never left with that overall feeling of full customer satisfaction. We want to provide that little something extra, that personal experience to all of our clients whereby you know that your interests are being left in the best possible hands.
3. Qualified Agent - why settle for an unqualified agent that doesn't hold professionally recognised qualifications and skills in the sale and letting of property? Would you allow an unqualified member of staff to fix your car when they don't know what they're doing? Our staff hold professional qualifications in the Sale & Letting of Residential Property and are fully up to date with the latest legislation.
4. Location, Location, Location - we are situated within High Street, Braintree, opposite George Yard, which positions us perfectly to meet the needs of all of our clients in and around Braintree and surrounding villages.
5. Attended Viewings - have you ever asked yourself what you're actually paying your agent to do when you sell or rent your property? The majority of agents merely advertise your property and then ask YOU to undertake the viewings. Branocs Estates will attend every viewing and provide regular feedback after every appointment. We even hand deliver important paperwork to your door to avoid any delay in the progress of your sale!
6. Honest, Reliable, Professional - we make a promise to all of our clients from the outset to be up front, honest, and completely transparent throughout our appointment. No slimy sales talk! Just honest, reliable and professional advice at all times! It's why we were finalists at the 2014 Essex Business Awards for offering the "Outstanding Customer Service".
7. Certified by the Ombudsman - for your peace of mind and quality assurance, we are regulated by The Property Ombudsman abiding by their strict codes of professional conduct including having our accounts annually audited by a professional accountant.
8. Quality Advertising - we are a Rightmove sales and lettings agent giving your property the maximum exposure and reaching every corner of the property search market. We also give your property a feature listing on our company website, advertise within the local press (with your permission) and we promote your property through our social media sites, as well as regularly updating our waiting applicants by email!
9. Highest Quality Photography - we know that every single tenant and buyer's first glance of a property advert is the initial photograph. If the photo doesn't catch the eye, they won't take a second glance let alone read the particulars! All of our property photographs are taken using a high quality digital SLR camera with wide angle lens to catch every feature of your property and ensure that your advert is expertly prepared and eye catching to its intended audience.
10. Excellent Service....Low Fees - we don't work for a large chain or franchise, our commission rates are set entirely by us. As a family run business with relatively low overheads (no franchise fees and large office rents) we pass our savings on to you. We sell property for just 0.75% + VAT and we rent property for just 50% of the first months rent + VAT with ongoing management at just 7% of the monthly rent + VAT.