Here at Chestertons, we are able to source fully furnished properties of all sizes for short term accommodation. Typically, these are available from one to six months and can be obtained at short notice. Short Lets provide a comfortable alternative to hotels or serviced apartments, giving the tenant a real 'home from home' environment during their stay.
Our Corporate Short Lets team is headed up by Alex Eady, ARLA qualified, who has been in the industry for over a decade. Since starting his career in 2006, he has developed and maintained excellent relationships with many of London's relocation agents, and has dealt with a large volume of international relocations. Alex has an incredible and successful proven track-record for generating new business and client leads, and has a broad wealth of knowledge in regards to all aspects of compliance, lettings legislation and property law. As Head of Corporate Services, he acts as a strong authority for his team, providing certainty and expert advice when needed, ensuring his team provide our clients with outstanding customer service, and honest, informed guidance.
Our extensive network of corporate partners and suppliers allows us to source trusted occupants. Our comprehensive bespoke management service can handle everything from getting the place renovated, sourcing home furnishings or switching utilities suppliers to helping your tenants with their move and handling any issues that arise once they are in.
Our Short Lets team provide advice, guidance and a service of:
- Flexible tenancy lengths to suit your requirements
- Higher rental income of up to 50% more than a standard longer-term let
- Reliable tenants and potential to extend the initial short let in to a long let
- Guaranteed rent for the entire term, paid upfront before tenants move in
- Further exposure to our network of over 95% of London's Relocation Agents and Corporate Companies
- Dedicated combined Corporate Relocation Services & Short Lets Department
- Dedicated property management on request