Here at Chestertons, we are able to source fully furnished properties of all sizes for short term accommodation. Typically, these are available from one to six months and can be obtained at short notice. Short Lets provide a comfortable alternative to hotels or serviced apartments, giving the tenant a real 'home from home' environment during their stay.
Tom Carlisle, Senior Corporate Consultant, has been a Consultant with Chestertons Corporate Services Department since the beginning of 2015. He has vast experience in creating and maintaining successful relationships within the property industry both nationally and internationally - primarily targeting corporate contacts & companies relocating to London. Tom has developed a fantastic portfolio of clients since starting his career with Chestertons and has a clear understanding of his individual client's needs - ensuring any challenges or objectives are exceeded & resolved.
Our extensive network of corporate partners and suppliers allows us to source trusted occupants. Our comprehensive bespoke management service can handle everything from getting the place renovated, sourcing home furnishings or switching utilities suppliers to helping your tenants with their move and handling any issues that arise once they are in.
Our Short Lets team provide advice, guidance and a service of:
- Flexible tenancy lengths to suit your requirements
- Higher rental income of up to 50% more than a standard longer-term let
- Reliable tenants and potential to extend the initial short let in to a long let
- Guaranteed rent for the entire term, paid upfront before tenants move in
- Further exposure to our network of over 95% of London's Relocation Agents and Corporate Companies
- Dedicated combined Corporate Relocation Services & Short Lets Department
- Dedicated property management on request