paragraphPlacing Value on Your Home
At Jones Robinson, estate agents with branches at Newbury, Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot, we value your home. That simple phrase has two meanings for us. Of course, we value your home, as we'll come and tell you how much it's worth. However, at Jones Robinson we also value your home - we realise how much it means to you. After all, it's probably your most valuable asset.
We value property so much that it's all we focus on - buying, selling, letting and property management. We are completely independent estate agents and can therefore offer impartial, honest advice. Our sole aim is to sell/let your property or find you a new home. We don't work on a referral basis and only work with meticulously-selected third parties where we feel there is benefit to our clients. Along the way we have come across some brilliant associated businesses and we're more than happy to put you in touch with them should the need arise.
paragraphEstablished and experienced
David Jones and Charles Robinson launched Jones Robinson in Newbury in 1998 with just 7 staff and a handful of properties. Since then the company has expanded to over 75 dedicated members of staff in offices at Lambourn, Marlborough, Devizes and Didcot as well as the flagship office at Newbury. Our directors are
- Charles Robinson, who started his property career in Newbury over 30 years ago and after gaining experience across London and the Home Counties, returned to Newbury to join forces with David Jones in 1998
- Paul Hodgson, who joined Jones Robinson in the first year of operation and was made a Director in 2004
- Gary Church, resident Director at Didcot, whose company merged with Jones Robinson in 2005 to become Church Robinson
- Beth Sharpe, who joined in 2015 after gaining a first class degree in maths at Liverpool University and was promoted to Sales Director in 2022
paragraphOur purposeTo help people move on with their lives
paragraphOur core values
- We do the right thing
- We practise open and real communication
- We deliver on our commitments
- We are the best we can be
- We embrace new and innovative solutions to constantly improve what we do
paragraphOur missionTo serve our local community by successfully moving over 25% of the Lettings and Sales markets whilst achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2030, and helping our clients reduce their emissions too
paragraphOur mottoSimul Movere - Latin for 'moving together' encapsulates our purpose
paragraphProfessionally accreditedWe are members of the Property Ombudsman, the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Deposit Protection Scheme.