• paragraph

    image cannot be displayed

    The LiFE Residential West London branch forms part of our head office in Park Royal, just a short walk away from Hanger Lane or Park Royal Underground stations. With many of our developments nearby, our dedicated lettings agents are perfectly placed to offer viewings, tours and advice, as well as industry leading property management services for tenants and landlords.

    With leafy residential neighbourhoods only a short commute away from central London and The City, West London is one of the most attractive options for many young professionals in the London property market. Our managed developments offer a variety of executive apartments across the area, and include Silver Works, Arc Tower, Central House, Trident House, and Royal Waterside.

    Contact our team of expert West London estate agents today to discuss your next move, either online, by phone or in branch.

    This branch has been rated "Exceptional" for Lettings at the 2021 Best Estate Agent Guide awards, supported by Rightmove. LiFE Residential were also winners of the Best Medium Lettings Agent 2021 award.

Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Life Residential, West London- Lettings. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Life Residential, West London- Lettings. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.