We are a team of local property professionals dedicated to helping people let their home or investment property as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional and honest approach with a range of services to accommodate all circumstances and budget.
We believe that in order to meet your requirements it is vital for us to understand your particular needs and then to offer the right service based on these requirements.
If you would like further advice on letting your property then call the Mutley Plain office on 01752 674404 to arrange a free, no obligation market appraisal.
paragraphWell respected companyEvery landlord wants to know that both their property and money are in safe hands. With 20 years' experience, over 85 offices and over 15,000 landlords nationwide, we are an established and well-respected company in the world of lettings.
paragraphRange of management options
We understand that every landlord is different so we aim to be as flexible as possible by offering a range of letting options:
- Fully Managed
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Find
paragraphThe opportunity of guaranteed rent
We are one of the few letting agents in the country who offer a letting service that aims to be both hassle and risk-free. It's an ideal solution for people who want to let their property, with an assured income, and the management taken care of by professionals.
- Over 15,000 landlords trust Northwood to manage their property
- A 20 year history of providing genuine guaranteed rent
- Not an insurance product with exemptons, clauses and exclusions
paragraphA realistic valuation
Our free market valuations consider local features that will appeal to potential tenants - local parks, schools and shopping facilities. We do not simply give you a high valuation to acquire your business but promise to provide realistic rental figures, based on true market conditions.
paragraphA company with integrity
The Plymouth office are members of ARLA. The Northwood group operates under strict codes of practice and have been a voluntary member of various industry bodies for many years. All our offices work closely with our compliance department and within the standards set by the professional bodies to ensure that all customers are dealt with in a professional and legally compliant manner.
- Our Landlord management contracts are annually reviewed by the Trading Standards Office
- The Plymouth office is a member of the Property Ombudsman redress scheme
- Being founding member of the SAFEagent scheme
- The Plymouth office protects their deposits with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) custodial scheme and has Client Money Protection Insurance in place.
- The Plymouth office is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).