We are a qualified and fully regulated agent and are members of The National Association of Estate Agents, The Association of Residential Letting Agents, Property Ombudsman and The Dispute Service.
Step by Step Guide to Moving Step One
Select a property and arrange an accompanied viewing at a time to suit you.
Complete your application form in the office or online. Pay your administration Fee which can be paid by debit card, BAC's payment or by cash in the office.
Supply photo ID and Contract of Employment for each tenant, pay your first month's rent and bond and sign your tenancy agreement. All of this can be done the same day to make the process as stress free as possible. You will then be handed your keys to your new home.
We strive to offer you a service you feel comfortable with to make your move as easy and stress free as possible. Here's how Riverside Property make this possible:
- A wide selection of quality property to suit you
- Pick up service if required
- Fast track move in service available
- Full tenant packs provided, packed with helpful information for you
- Emergency telephone available 24/7
- Comprehensive tenants helpline
- Maintenance and property repairs carried out professionally by certified contractors
- Friendly and Professional staff member
Once you've Moved into your Property Things to remember
- To take Gas, Electric & Water meter readings once you've moved in for your own piece of mind
- Register for council tax call 01482 300300
- Inform the TV licensing department
- Redirect your post with Royal Mail
All our properties have following
- Gas Safety Certificate (where applicable)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPCs
- Deposits / Bond safely registered with The Dispute Service
- Inventory of items in the property
Paying your Rent
Make it easy to pay your rent via Standing Order (however if you need pay over the phone we accept all major debit cards or you can pay by cash to the office.)