Win £100 with Rightmove’s Christmas Tree Competition!
Please note: The Christmas tree competition is now closed and winners will be published in our Festive newsletter. Thank you for your entries!
What’s more Christmassy than a beautifully decorated Christmas tree?
Whether they’re draped in tinsel or dressed delicately with baubles, the humble Christmas tree lies at the hub of everyone’s home during the festive season.
Here at Rightmove HQ we thought we’d reward your embellishing efforts with some fantastic Christmas presents.
- Take a photo of your fantastically festive tree.
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your name and location – while you’re at it why not tell us about how you like to spend Christmas.
- Upload the photo using the comments section on this page. To submit using this method, simply upload the photo to your favourite image-hosting site (Facebook, FlickR etc.). Now right click on the image and select ‘Copy image location’. Simply paste this URL into the pop-up box that appears when clicking under the ‘Submit Comment’ button. Don’t forget to add your name and location to the comment!
- (Be aware that if you’re going to enter somebody else’s tree, you will need to get permission before sending your picture in – the prizes would make great Christmas presents!)
- The winner and runners up will be chosen by majority vote by Rightmove HQ on Friday 17th December and will be will be notified on Friday 17th December and prizes will be dispatched as soon as an address is provided to send the fabulous prizes.
- Get inspiration for our Christmas tree at Rightmove HQ.
- Use in Facebook, Twitter and other social media posts to show everyone your seasonal cheer.
- The winning trees will feature in our Christmas newsletter and will help to spread the festive joy to fellow rightmovers.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your trees!
Terms and conditions
- Images must be larger than 50kb and no larger than 5mb in size.
- By submitting your photograph to this competition you allowing Rightmove permission to host your name, town and the image publicly on site.
- The deadline for the competition is Thursday 16th December 2010.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 17th December 2010 Rightmove’s decision is final.
- Any images deemed rude or offensive will be excluded from the competition.
- This competition is not open to employees of Rightmove.co.uk or agencies connected to Rightmove.