School Road, SO45
- Let type:
- Long term
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Summer House with Electricity
- Shed with Electricity
- New Kitchen
- New carpets throughout
The property has been completely refurbished throughout. All rooms have been painted in a white mat with a contemporary grey carpet running through the lounge/diner and bedrooms.
In the lounge there is a wood burner situated in an ornate fire surround, the lounge flows through to the brand new kitchen with new hob and oven. There is also space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Back door leading from the kitchen to the rear garden, patio area, side gate mostly laid to lawn. The summer house at the bottom of the garden is perfect for a study with electricity to this and the shed attached. The rear garden gate give access to the parking spaces and another handy shed.
The bathroom is situated on the ground floor hosting a white sanitary suite and chrome heated towel rail.
The double master bedroom is home to another quaint fireplace, and both bedrooms have access to a Jack and Jill toilet, so very handy.
School Road, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.3 miles
- Sholing Station2.5 miles
- Netley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14sr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.