Pennine Gardens, SO45
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully refurbished throughout in modern tones
- Entrance porch with storage cupboard
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Lounge with bay window
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Allocated parking
- Front garden area with shed
The property boasts a fitted kitchen complete with built in oven and gas hob, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge freezer.
The spacious lounge has a bay window providing lots of light into the room.
To the first floor are the 2 bedrooms, one of double size with fitted wardrobes and one small single bedroom which would make an ideal office/study.
A well presented white bathroom suite with shower over bath.
The property has a corner garden to the front of the property with a wooden shed.
Allocated off road parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pennine Gardens, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station3.3 miles
- Woolston Station3.3 miles
- Millbrook Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1984 by Maureen McDowall Property Management Services was the first agency concentrating purely on the residential letting market in Hythe and Waterside,
Property Management Services pride in our very personal and hands-on service.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS
* CUSTOMER FRIENDLY SERVICE
* DEDICATED STAFF
* ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP
* OUT OF HOURS APPOINTMENTS
* COMPETENT SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR TENANCY
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21PG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Lettings, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.