Sea Bank Road, LL28
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Fantastic Sea Views - Walking distance of promenade and beach
- Spacious living room with sea views - laminate flooring
- Allocated parking space - one space to front of property
- Two bedrooms - 1 en-Suite with shower to Master bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor
- Bathroom with white suite
- Convenient for the A55 expressway towards Chester - Bangor
- Sorry - NO PETS
- Council Tax Band: B - £1351
The promenade is just across the road from the property and the 'Toad' restaurant is situated just on the corner, ideal for a lazy Sunday lunch.
Rhos on Sea is a popular affluent village populated with individual style boutique shops and plenty of cafes, hairdressers, a local Spa and newly built Co-Op store.
Colwyn Bay main town is also within easy walking distance and the A55 expressway within a few minutes travelling distance. Allocated parking space (1) with this flat along with street parking for visitors.
The flat itself is spacious with large windows to make the most of the views. The master bedroom has a handy en-suite with shower cubicle and there is a main bathroom with white suite. The property will be presented in a neutral style.
The property is currently occupied until mid June so please call early to schedule a viewing and secure a referencing slot.
Ideally the landlord would prefer a single person or couple - sorry NO PETS in this building.
Sea Bank Road, LL28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colwyn Bay Station0.4 miles
- Llandudno Junction Station3.4 miles
- Glan Conwy Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10SEABANK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.