Mill Road, Cleethorpes
- Four bedroom detached house in the heart of Cleethorpes
- Period features throughout
- Off road parking and a garage
- Private rear garden on split levels
- Three ground floor reception rooms
- Energy Performance Rating - TBC
- Council Tax Band - D
To the front of the house there is a driveway and garage providing further off road parking or storage.
The ground floor of the property comprises of an entrance hallway, two rear reception rooms which both offer excellent room proportions, a utility room, dining room and then a modern kitchen diner with rear extension and roof lantern flooding the room with light. The kitchen is a stylish finish and gives this property a perfect mix of new and old. Just off the kitchen there is a W/C and a door giving access onto a side passage.
The first floor has a spacious landing with seating area, a family bathroom which includes a corner shower unit, free standing bath and wash basin. The toilet is located in a separate room off the landing.
There are four bedrooms in total, three doubles and a generous fourth bedroom.
The rear garden is on a split level, with a raised patio area which then drops down on a spacious lawn. There is an outbuilding in the back corner which offers secure storage space.
Throughout the house you will notice lots of period detailing, from lovely fire places, high ceilings, 7ft door frames and stunning woodwork throughout. Viewings really are highly advised.
Mill Road, Cleethorpes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station0.5 miles
- New Clee Station1.6 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10988604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.