Evan House, Canning Town, E16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- STUNNING MODERN APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE BALCONY
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- LIFT ACCESS
- CLOSE TO ZONE 2 TRANSPORT
- CLOSE TO WESTERN GATEWAY
- FULLY FURNISHED
The apartment has a fully fitted modern kitchen including integrated appliances; dishwasher, fridge and freezer which is finished to a high specification and open-planned with the living area which has direct access to the balcony. There are two bedrooms, the second bedroom has access to the large balcony, there is a separate large family-sized bathroom, utility cupboard which is great for storage. The apartment features floor to ceiling windows so they draw in lots of light in to the apartment, particularly in the afternoon where the apartment floods with light.
The property is well located for the Excel Centre and Western Gateway offering fine dining along the riverside, you can also reach Canning Town station, just a short stroll away from the apartment. The property is located on the third floor offering fantastic views the Victoria Docks. For more information and to arrange your viewing please contact the Stratford haart branch.
**This property is available with a Deposit Free option which means that instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit you pay a fee of one week’s rent + VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which significantly reduces the up-front costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damage. You can still opt for a standard five weeks deposit instead.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Evan House, Canning Town, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Custom House Station0.4 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.4 miles
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Stratford Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0493_HRT049300562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Stratford - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.