Ashbourne Road, Mitcham, CR4
- Beautifully bright reception room with bay window
- Huge Modern Kitchen with breakfast bar and garden views
- Double dining/family room with sliding doors to the garden
- Tropical planting, grass lawn and garage acess to the rear
- Top floor loft conversion housing master bedroom en-suite
- Three additional first floor bedrooms all of a good size
- Large white suite bathroom with great storage
- Feature staircase
- Tooting Rail, Zone 3
- Mitcham Eastfields Rail, Zone 3
- Streatham Common Rail, Zone 3
Presented is this wonderful 4 bedroom house, spacious arranged over three floors, offers a versatile layout with an incredible garden.
Streatham Road is minutes away for local convenience stores and bus links towards Streatham and Mitcham. Tooting Rail Station is within easy reach for Southern Rail services and additional amenities can be found within Tooting Broadway.
Ashbourne Road, Mitcham, CR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Station0.4 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.7 miles
- Mitcham Eastfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agents are a team of qualified professionals, with a decade of experience in the property and finance industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.