Compton, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Refurbished Ground Floor Flat in Ashbourne Town Centre
- Two Bedrooms (one Single, one Double)
- Good Sized Lounge
- Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Rear Yard with Parking for One Vehicle
- Newly Decorated, New Carpets, Fully Double Glazed
- Strictly No Pets, Smokers or Sharers Thank you
With gas central heating via combi boiler, own entrance, and Parking for one vehicle, early viewing recommended.
Council Tax Band: A EPC Band: D
ENTRANCE through UPVc, double glazed, obscured entrance door into:
ENTRANCE HALL, having light oak effect laminate flooring, with recessed spotlights and smoke alarm to ceiling, electrics consumer unit, central heating control panel, single panelled central heating radiator and doors off to:
LOUNGE (L-Shaped 15'10" reducing 10'7" x 12'6" reducing 9') with light oak effect laminate flooring continued, recessed spotlights and pendant light fitting to ceiling, double panelled central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to front aspect. Room having electric fire, television point, and telephone point.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN (11'9" max into cupboards x 9' max into cupboards), with slate effect laminate tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and double glazed window to rear aspect. Room fitted with an oak effect range of base and eye level storage units, with white marble effect laminate work surface and ceramic tiled splash back. Built-in 'Hotpoint' electric oven, inset 4-ring matching gas hob and stainless steel overhead chimney extractor hood. Under-counter 'Hotpoint' washing machine and free-standing 3/4 height fridge freezer. Concealed 'Worcester 24 Junior' combi boiler, room having bare brick wall with original recessed oven / fireplace (capped), and single panelled central heating radiator
BEDROOM 1 (11'5" max x 10'6"), newly carpeted with pendant light fitting to ceiling, two double glazed windows to front and side aspects and double panelled central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (9'8" x 5' plus door recess), newly carpeted with two double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, ceiling light fitment and telephone point.
SHOWER ROOM with stone effect laminate tiled flooring, appointed with a white three-piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with glass sliding doors housing a mains thermostatically controlled shower. Single panelled central heating radiator, medicine cabinet, recessed spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan.
TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY is the entrance door accessed via a hard standing yard area which offers off road parking for one vehicle.
Compton, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station9.7 miles
About the agent
We are a family run, independent firm specialising in residential lettings and property management. We operate throughout Derbyshire, and selected cities and towns in Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
We pride ourselves on being fully focussed on the priorities and needs of landlords and tenants, quality of service we deliver and customer peace of mind being our prime goals.
Our Services to Landlords include:
1.Visiting you at your property, and providing
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 33CO1021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Property Ltd, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.