Allenbrook Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1
Warehouse to lease
- Lease type:
- Long term
- Well Located Warehouse & Office Premises near to Junction 43 of the M6
- Dedicated parking / loading / yard area within a shared courtyard
- Gross Internal Area 459.39m2 (4,945 sq ft)
- Rental - £25,000 per annum exclusive
The subject property is situated on Allenbrook Road on Rosehill Industrial Estate on the eastern side of Carlisle, Cumbria, in the North West of England.
Rosehill Industrial Estate is one of the main commercial business parks, benefitting from excellent access to Junction 43 of the M6, reached via the A69 which connects directly with Montgomery Way, the main estate road through Rosehill. Carlisle Train Station is situated approximately 2 miles to the West and is based on the Avanti Train Link between Glasgow and London Euston.
The City of Carlisle has a residential population of 75,000, a wider city population of around 108,000 and an estimated catchment population of 235,000. As well as being the dominant shopping location, it is also the administrative centre in Cumbria and the Borders.
The attached plan shows the location of the premises outlined red (for identification purposes only).
12C Allenbrook Road is a single storey, end of terrace warehouse and office premises.
Access is through a UPVC double glazed pedestrian door and leads into a reception area with a kitchenette, doors to the male and female WC's, a meeting room and to a waiting area and stairs to the mezzanine storage area. The waiting area provides access to two cellular offices and the warehouse.
The ground floor offices have carpeted flooring, plaster painted walls, plaster painted ceiling, strip diffused LED lighting, UPVC double glazing, surface mounted trunking and radiators.
The warehouse has a minimum eaves height of 3.52 metres rising to 4.86 metres at the top of the steel frame and has exposed concrete floor, exposed block walls, exposed fibre cement roof with translucent roof panels, UPVC double glazed windows, a mezzanine storage area, an office, wash room, staff WC and an electric roller shutter door (width 3.09 metres x height 3.20 metres).
The mezzanine storage area has a reduced head height, exposed boarded floor, exposed block walls, exposed steel portal frame roof with exposed corrugated fibre cement panels, strip diffused lighting and translucent roof panels and being suitable for storage purposes only.
Externally, there is a dedicated parking/loading/yard area within a shared courtyard.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate gross internal measurements:
Ground Floor 314.83m2 (3,389 sq ft)
Mezzanine 144.56m2 (1,556 sq ft)
Total Approximate Gross Internal Area 459.39m² (4,945 sq ft)
We understand from the VOA website that the premises have a Rateable Value of £16,500 and is described as Warehouse & Premises.
Prospective tenants should check the exact rates payable with Carlisle City Council.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £25,000 per annum exclusive.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
There is no VAT payable on the rent.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preperation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The unit is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP. Contact:
Ruth Richardson / Suzie Barron
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in March 2022.
Allenbrook Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station1.6 miles
- Wetheral Station2.6 miles
- Dalston Station4.9 miles
About EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle
Fifteen Rosehill Montgomery Way, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2RW
Disclaimer - Property reference S1280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.