High Street, Lidlington MK43
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
* PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE *
Once we receive this via Rightmove we will email you separately requesting information required prior to any appointment being made
The Landlord has also requested no pets and strictly no sharers
The property has been realistically priced to let as it sits at the back of its plot, has single glazing and only one bathroom. .
Present Council Tax band G at annual cost £3,570.00
Kitchen with Cooker Dishwasher & Fridge
Inskip & Davie
Energy Performance Certificates
High Street, Lidlington MK43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lidlington Station0.2 miles
- Millbrook (Bedfordshire) Station1.5 miles
- Ridgmont Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Inskip & Davie are focused on maintaining their high level of client care and maximising every potential marketing sector available for each individual vendor or landlord. With a dedicated residential sales department, residential lettings department and in house independent Mortgage advisers all under one roof, Inskip & Davie offer solutions to all your property needs. We aim to be the most pro-active, helpful and competitive agent in the local area.
For new and existing vendors we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference lidton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inskip & Davie, Sandy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.