Cragside Court, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE11 0AW
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One bedroom apartment
- Independent Living for over 55's
- On-site support from dedicated Wellbeing & Compliance Officer
- Careline - 24hr emergency response service
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Level access shower or bathroom
- Bright living room
- Secure door entry system
- Well maintained communal garden
- No deposit or bond required
CCHA have available one bedroom apartments at Cragside Court, suitable for a single person household, aged 55+
The properties comprise:
* Entrance hallway
* Bathroom with bath or level access showers
* One single bedroom
* Modern fitted kitchens
* Cosy living room
Please note photos on this listing are of a typical apartment and may not be the actual property available. Viewing of apartments on offer is highly recommended. Incentives available.
The scheme benefits from:
* Secure door entry system
* Dedicated on-site Wellbeing & Compliance Assistant
* Careline - 24hr emergency response service
* Communal lounge and kitchen
* Laundry and guest facilities
* Level access
* Well-maintained communal garden
* Communal areas cleaned regularly
The location offers:
* Bus stops on the doorstep for regular bus services to Newcastle city centre and Metrocentre.
* 2 minutes walking distance to local convenience stores
* 7 minutes commute to Team Valley Retail Park and Sainsbury's
* 6 minutes commuting distance to medical centres and GP surgeries
* Local pubs, restaurants, and takeaways in surrounding area
* 3.5 miles to Baltic Centre and Newcastle Quayside
Restrictions for this property
* Exclusively for people aged 55yrs +
* You cannot keep any pets or animals in your home without prior written permission
* Affordability assessment required
Information about renting from CCHA
This property will be allocated in accordance with CCHA's Lettings Policy. For more details about the application process please visit the website please visit the Castles and Coasts' website.
All offers are based on submission of a suitable landlord's reference or character reference and a successful affordability assessment. Due to changes as a result of the Welfare Reform Act, preference will be given to households who fully occupy or can demonstrate that they are financially able to afford the property.
No deposit is required, however a payment in advance is payable at sign up depending on your payment method and frequency.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cragside Court, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE11 0AW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunston Station0.8 miles
- MetroCentre Station1.7 miles
- Gateshead Stadium Metro Station2.1 miles
About the agent
CASTLES & COASTS HOUSING ASSOCIATION LIMITED, Castles and Coasts Re-Lets
Arcadia House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW
Castles & Coasts Housing Association (CCHA) was created in July 2017 as a result of merging Two Castles (TCHA) and Derwent and Solway (D&S) Housing Associations. We employ nearly 200 staff, and own and manage more than 7,000 properties in rural and urban communities across the North of England, with around 75% located in Cumbria.
In this section you will find out more about who we are, what we do, our team, how you can join our team, how you can get involved and our commitment to you.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 801675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CASTLES & COASTS HOUSING ASSOCIATION LIMITED, Castles and Coasts Re-Lets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.