Bute Terrace, Cardiff
- PROPERTY TYPE
- No Onwards Chain
- Private Balcony Area
- Parking For One Car
- City Centre Location
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- Built In Wardrobes
- Walking Distance To Shop
- Great Public Transport Links
Offered for sale with no onward chain and situated in the Altolusso, an iconic landmark building in Cardiff, one double bedroom apartment with far reaching southerly views with its very own private balcony. City centre location just minutes from the shops, restaurants and bars.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and situated in the Altolusso, an iconic landmark building in Cardiff, one double bedroom apartment with far reaching southerly views across the bay area to the Bristol Channel with it's very own private balcony. Being located in the city centre the apartment is just minutes from the St Davids shopping centres, bars and restaurants. The accommodation briefly comprises a secure communal entrance with concierge and four lifts to the upper floors, a private entrance hall, an open plan lounge/kitchen with extensive views, bedroom, and bathroom. Features include electric heating, double glazing and an allocated parking space. The property is being sold with the furniture.
Access to all rooms, double storage cupboard housing boiler.
Floor to ceiling window to front, open plan to..
Kitchen 16' 10" x 21' 5" ( 5.13m x 6.53m )
Base and eye level units worktops over, built in oven hob and cooker hood, inset sink and drainer, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, space for table and chairs.
Bedroom One 20' 3" x 6' 3" min ( 6.17m x 1.91m min )
Window to rear, door to balcony, double built in wardrobes with hanging rail.
3 piece suite comprising walk in shower, w.c and wash hand basin.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
104 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bute Terrace, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Central Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Bay Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY304712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.