King Street, Pontypridd
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Investment Property
- Tenants In Situ
- Great Location
- Close To Treforest University
- HMO Property
Looking for an investment opportunity? Looking For A HMO? Take a look at this!! Within close proximity to Treforest university! Walking distance to local shops and a train station!
Call us on for more information!
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this THREE bedroom mid terraced HMO property situated in close proximity to the University. Within this walking distance you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus routes plus. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuter.
The first floor offers, a double bedroom to the front of the house, further living area that leads to a diner with access to the kitchen, bathroom and stairs to first floor. To the first floor you are met with two double bedrooms. The rear garden is laid with patio and is flat and enclosed. The garden also offers a brick built shed.
Accessed via UPVC front door into entrance hallway. Door to lounge and access to dining area, communal area, kitchen and bathroom beyond.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
UPVC window to front elevation, carpeted flooring, radiator(s) and powerpoint(s).
Communal Area 13' x 9' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.79m )
UPVC window to rear. Access to diner and kitchen.
Diner 10' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.28m x 1.96m )
Access to kitchen and bathroom. Stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Comprising a range of matching wall and base units with contrast worktop over. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink with tap. Partially tiled walls, UPVC window to rear elevation and wall mounted boiler installed in 2022.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower. Fully tiled walls, radiator and obscured UPVC window to rear elevation.
Landing To First Floor
Stairs from dining room provide access to first floor landing. Access to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
Two UPVC windows to front elevation, carpeted flooring, radiator(s) and powerpoint(s).
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
UPVC window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard, carpeted flooring, radiator(s) and powerpoint(s).
To the rear of the property there is a flat, low maintenance garden laid with patio. The garden further benefits from a brick built shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
King Street, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station0.1 miles
- Pontypridd Station0.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD305980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.