Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Let available date:
- £980A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
- MODERN APARTMENT
- 1 BEDROOM
- LUXURY KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO TRAIN STATION
Be quick! Call now to arrange your viewing.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019 details which fees and payments a tenant may be liable for before, during and after a tenancy. These include;
- a) the rent; (rent paid monthly)
- b) a refundable tenancy deposit; (up to 5 weeks rent)
- c) a refundable holding deposit; (up to 1 weeks rent)
- d) payments to change the tenancy; (up to £50 per change)
- e) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy; (balance of rent / reasonable costs)
- f) payments in respect of utilities, communication services, tv licence and council tax; (tenants are responsible for bills if these are not included within their rent)
- g) a default fee for late payment of rent after 14 days (3% above the Bank of England's Base Rate for each day that the payment has been outstanding) and replacement of a lost key/security device (reasonable costs incurred) where required under a tenancy agreement.
Hazelwells is a member of Money Shield client money protection scheme, the myDeposits Alternative Dispute Resolution tenancy deposit protection scheme and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website at hazelwells.com/tenants or by contacting the agent directly.
Winckley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station0.3 miles
- Lostock Hall Station2.3 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
At Hazelwells we believe that we have the advantage in the local property market and can offer you more to ensure that your move becomes a reality. From our Central Preston location on Winckley Square we offer a wide range of property services for both sales & lettings, residential & commercial. When it's time to make that move, make that move with Hazelwells - call for your free valuation report on 01772 823050 and sell with Hazelwells.
Estate Agents & Letting Agents in Preston & acros
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN00714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazelwells, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.