Pinfold Lane, Bridlington
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Car Charging Point On All Plots
- Legal Fees paid (subject to terms and conditions)
- Part Exchange Available On Selected Plots
- Carpets & Floor Coverings Included
- Fully turfed front and rear gardens
LAST PLOT REMAINING OF THIS superbly specified two bedroom semi-detached bungalow represents exceptional value for money and includes carpets and floor coverings throughout and legal fees paid (T's & C's apply).
LAST PLOT REMAINING OF THIS FABULOUS BUNGALOW!
The Almond Blossom - A truly fabulous property offering a stylish open plan kitchen/dining/day room with integrated appliances and french style doors leading to the private, turfed rear garden. Two generous double bedrooms and a large contemporary bathroom with bath and shower enclosure complete this impressive layout. A block paved driveway leads to the brick garage.
If you want more for your money compared to similar properties in the area, look no further.
Cherry Blossom Hill, Bridlington is the latest development from renowned local property developer, North Bar Homes.
It offers a fantastic choice of new homes including three and four bedroom detached and two bedroom semi-detached bungalows which will appeal to a wide range of buyers at different stages of their home ownership journey.
Each property has been constructed to exacting standards. The overall design creates free flowing and versatile accommodation with bags of natural light.
Cherry Blossom Hill is located on Pinfold lane, less than two miles from the sea front and just minutes from the Old Town with its unique mix of independent shops, bars and restaurants. The local area contains a range of everyday amenities and benefits from an excellent road infrastructure.
Please note that items specified in literature and photographs may depict appliances, fittings and decorative finishes that do not form part of the standard specification.
The photographs are of the Peach Blossom house type and so do not wholly reflect the specification of the Almond Blossom house type.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Pinfold Lane, Bridlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridlington Station1.5 miles
- Bempton Station1.9 miles
- Hunmanby Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Willerby Hull William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Willerby Hull
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY109418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.