Welltrees Street, Maybole
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- Traditional Upper Flat
- One Bedroom
- Walk-in Condition
- Communal Garden Space
- Close to Amenities
Situated in the popular village of Maybole, this delightful upper flat is ideal for investment purposes.
Situated in the popular village of Maybole, this delightful upper flat is ideal for investment purposes. Conveniently positioned close to amenities, the property is presented with the accommodation comprising: welcoming entrance hallway, bright and airy lounge with recently replaced window, spacious double bedroom with integrated storage, modern fitted kitchen and shower room suite.
This fantastic flat is further enhanced by a communal garden space and is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers so early viewing is advised.
Lounge 11' 4" excluding recess x 11' 3" ( 3.45m excluding recess x 3.43m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 4' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Shower 7' 6" Max x 3' 6" Max ( 2.29m Max x 1.07m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Welltrees Street, Maybole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maybole Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ayr Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Ayr
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR105508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.