Songthrush Way, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
- PROPERTY TYPE
- TENUREDescribes how you own a property. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold.Read more about tenure in our glossary page.
- ***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000***
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Highly sought after residential estate - well placed for amenities, schools, shops & Manvers Lake
- Absolutely beautifully presented throughout
- Downstairs W.C, en-suite to bedroom one & family bathroom
- Driveway & garage
- Generous sized lawned garden with undercover seating area perfect for entertaining
- Excellent family home
PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! Sitting pretty in this highly sought after, modern development - well placed for local amenities, schools, shops & Manvers Lake - this four bedroom detached ticks all the boxes of family living. Boasting a drive, garage & a garden perfect for entertaining- CALL NOW!
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000*** A FABULOUS FAMILY HOME! Positioned perfectly in the sought after village location of Wath upon Dearne in this delightful development stands this well-appointed family residence! Boasting plentiful living areas throughout & presented to a high standard from top to bottom! CALL NOW to arrange an internal inspection!
The entrance hallway comprises of a UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front.
Downstiars W/ C
Fitted with a W/C, a hand wash basin and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" into french doors x 12' 11" into recess ( 5.08m into french doors x 3.94m into recess )
A spacious living and family area which comprises of two central heating radiators and UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Dine in style! This lovely dining space is presented with a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.90m )
A delightful kitchen space which is fitted with with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing inset sink and drainer unit and the appliances such as electric oven and a gas hob with a cooker hood above and the integrated fridge/freezer. There is also a central heating radiator and a front facing UPVC double glazed window and a door leading to the side.
First Floor Landing
Presented with a central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the side and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.72m x 3.48m )
A front facing bedroom which has a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes providing hanging & storage space, a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a door leading to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
A stylish suite which is fitted with a double shower, a W.C & a hand wash basin. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.73m into recess x 3.20m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' into recess x 10' 11" into door ( 3.96m into recess x 3.33m into door )
A rear facing bedroom which has a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.88m )
Presented with a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
A modern suite which comprises of a bath, a W/C & a hand wash basin, There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property boasts a driveway leading up to the garage - both perfect for ample off street vehicle parking!
To the rear lays a generous sized garden with a paved patio/seating area. A perfect outside space for guest & family entertainment!
Accessible via the entrance hallway, the garage has power & light and an up and over door for vehicle access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Songthrush Way, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station2.0 miles
- Goldthorpe Station2.5 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Holroyds is based in the market town of Keighley. With over three decades of experience in the local property market, Holroyds Keighley is able to offer you support through the whole house buying and selling process. The branch is situated in the busy location of North Street. We cover the whole of Keighley and the surrounding villages; Haworth, Oakworth, Oxenhope, Laycock, Riddlesden.
- Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas of Keighley so we have a wealth of local kno
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB115885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.